stufff

Y/N POV
He has lived with me for a week and has already "accidently" bought 64 boxes of pocky. Which was okay because I love pocky. Right now we at school in English.
Fifteen minutes till class is over! I have to return my black butler manga to the library and get another. But Urushihara and I have plans....
I rip a page out of my book and scribble 'I got to go to the library quickly at break' and throw it at him. It hits him inbetween the eyes. I stiffle a laugh and turn my attention back to the Shakespeare movie.
'I have to go to guidence so walk together' is what got thrown at my cheek.
Ring
The bell rung and we quickly went to our lockers which happen to be in the same hall. I grab my books and go to his locker.
"STUPID EARTH TECHNOLOGY" My idiot boyfriend yelled.
"Calm your tits.... Lucy" I say his name quieter so no one hears. He smiles when he heard that.
"I love it when you almost use my real name... my locker is stuck again!" Almost every day he can't open his locker so I do it for him.
I grab the lock and turn it around three times to clear it then start the combo 5-15-30. I pull the lock down and it opens. I take the lock off and hand it to him.
Smirking I say "Is the great Lucifer challenged by a simple lock?"
"Shut up Y/n" but he also smiles.
"Lets go!" I say as we walk up the stairs and down the hall towards the library. The halls were all crowded.. I am not good with lots of people..!!
Urushihara notices my distaste and puts his arm around my waist.
"Its okay babe!" Pulls me closer to him as we finally get out of the busy hall. We were infront of the library. I smile and turn to look at him.
"Want to walk home together after school?"
"Well, I do live with you now.."
"True"
He quickly pecks my lips and hugs me.
"Have fun my little nerd!" He walks away leaving me infront of the library alone.
"Pfft! Me a nerd? He is a bigger nerd.." I mumble out loud.
"Who are you talking to ms.y/n?" I turn to see chiho.
"Oh hey, Chiho... just talking to myself.. hey do you think I'm a nerd?" I ask self consiously.
"Well, you are infront of a library" She does that cute giggle thing she does and skips away.
"She is so weird..." I say out loud to myself again.
"Says the one talking to herself" I turn once more to see Maou this time.
"Why are you here??" I ask confused.
"I'm here for Urushihara" He groans. "Appearently he got in trouble the other day so they called me" I nod. The other day he did seem pissed at someone.. i guess it was school.
"Tell him to behave or I'll take the wifi!" He looks at me confused.
"What is we-fey?" I giggle slightly.
"Its the internet..." He nods to himself.
"Okay. Uh see you later yea? Don't want to be late. It starts at lunch..  By the way... why are you out of class?" He looks at me carefully.
"Lunch started five minutes ago smart one" His eyes widen and he runs towards the guidence room muttering 'bye'. That baka.
With that I turn and go into the library getting three black butler mangas.
Timeskip end of the day
I was waiting at Urushihara's locker as usual. The fallen angel is atleast fifteen minutes late. Well, thats odd...
After half a hour I sigh and walk home alone. I finally arrive home and open the apartment door only to find no one was there.