cuddling

~Urushihara's pov~

I realise I had fallen asleep cuddled into her. Not wanting to get up or open my eyes i snuggle closer to her.

"They are so cute!!" I hear a high pitched female voice remark. Chiho.
"I don't see why she wants to be with a lazy ass like him!" Emi commented. I feel eyes on us. I feel y/n's grip on me tighten. Can she hear them???

"He is pretty lazy..." Ashiya comments. Does no one support us?

"Oh come on guys... be nice! They are good together.... Think of how much less trouble he gets into once he met her!" Maou is supporting us? I feel myself smirk.

"Whatever." Emi sounded pissed. I hear the door slam. It was quiet for a few moments till I hear a small scream and the door open again.

"Sire... she fell again" Ashiya mumbled. "Is she okay?" Maou asks casually. It goes quiet again. I shift my position and hug her tight. After awhile I can't resist but to open my eyes. I see Ashiya staring at me from across the room.

"Dude, whats the deal? Staring at me like that..." I mumble in my tired voice. He looks mad. I probably did something again. I sigh and wiggle out of her grip. Y/n hugs the pillow instead. Even in her sleep she is cute. I walk over to Ashiya.

"What?" I demand.

"You were awake..." he mumbles my eyes slightly widen. "You guys are loud!" I sigh and stretch. "Wheres Maou?" "Here" oh i hadn't noticed him there. Him and Chiho were cooking something. I could see Chiho slightly blushing. Awe Maou is so clueless to her crush.

"So when are you two gonna start dating?" I ask. Ashiya looks at me in surprise as if the thought never came to him. Maou looks confused and Chiho looks embarrassed.