the promise

~Urushihara pov~

Yawning as I stretch, I look at y/n. She is still asleep. She looks like an angel, i mean i should know. I get up and grab a drink and notice the time. Damn its 1pm... Huh, y/n is usually up by noon. Most be tired from blood loss. Everyone is at work but us. I wish there was something I could do for her. I sigh. Think Urushihara, think! Once y/n said when she was sick her mum used to cuddle her to make her feel better. Y/n said before her dad left and her mum became an alcoholic she was really nice. I can't imagine the chick who always yells at her for nothing ever was sweet. Whatever. I guess its worth a shot. I go over to the couch and lay beside her while wraping my arms around her gently. She moves slightly making me freeze until i realise shes cuddling back into me. My face goes slightly red but, i shake away thoughts.

                        ~Y/n's pov~

I wake comfortable in pillows and blankets. Not opening my eyes i hug the pillow beside me tight.

"Ow.. um a little tight..." I look up to see the purple haired males face inches from my own. My face reddens as i loosen my grip but, don't let go.

"Afternoon sleepy head. Feeling better?" He smirked. "A-afternoon" i ask with my eyes wide in surprise. 'Damn i'm usually up before now' He nods and hugs me tight. My blush deepens. Seeing this he smirks and just holds you in his arms resting his chin on your head.

"You had me- uh i mean us worried you know?" He states but cuts you off before you could reply. "Please stop doing it. Please. No more cuts on your beautiful skin. Please. I thought i was going to lose you! Pleasee" you could hear him holding back tears and you agree.

No more cutting.... can you keep your promise?

Author's note.

Hey sorry for short chapter. A star or comment would be awesome. I hope you enjoy this chapter :)