train station

Y/n pov

I knock on Maou's door.

Maybe he went to visit them?

Ashiya answers the door and frowns.

"I thought you were Shire... Have you seen him?"

I shake my head and reply "He went to school at lunch to meet with Urushihara and now he is gone too..."

Ashiya nods. "Yes that does sound suspious.. maybe the hero Emilla will know what happened!"

And so we walked all the way to Emi's work. I walk up to a random person in the building.

"Hey is Emi here?" I ask shyly.

"No sorry! She left saying something about Demons acting weird... She weirds me out." With that the random person left.

Demons acting weird? Must be talking about Ashiya and Maou.

"Maybe their train was late... lets go to the station!" We walk to the station to see a bunch of people waiting for a train.

"I guess you're right! Lets wait here for them." I agree and we stand there.

"The train is fucking two hours late!" Some random citizen complains from left of me. I feel my eyes widen.

Two hours???

"Ashiya... two hours late? Thats not normal...." he looks at me with a thinking face.

"I agree... I shall go get my general's cape. Wait here for me." He runs off through the crowd off to the apartment building.

That idiot...

Suddenly there is a loud screeching sound and the train arrives smoking and looks pretty beat up. I turn to look to see who comes out.

What did those idiots do??

The train door opens with a loud creaking noise. First to step out was an old friend, Light yagami.

Maybe he can explain what happened.

"Light!!" I yell. He turns his face to me and walks towards me. He is followed by a slouching guy with black hair and bags under his eyes.

"Y/n...?" Light questions and I nod. He hugs me tight.

"So Light who is this? Another girlfriend?" The dark haired boy asks. I pull away from Light and fake puke.

"Ew no!" Light chuckles at my reaction.

"Ryuzaki this is my best friend from when I was younger.. more like a sister!" Light rests his arm on my head to prove his tallness. I glare at him, hating when people prove my shortness.

"Ah. Its an honor! I'm Ryuzaki, light's room mate" He offers his hand out for me to shake it. I accept his offer and say "I'm Y/n". I smile.

He nods.

"Have you seen an idiotic guy with purple hair?" I ask remembering why I was here. Arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Who are you calling idiotic shortie?" I smile at his hug.

"Your late!" I exclaim. He simply shrugs. "I was hungry so Maou insisted we went mg.ronalds and we.. we got lost." I shake my head and move out of his hug so he is beside me.

"Anyways whats up with the pretty boys?" I giggle at this and Ryuzaki glares at him.

"I see your type of guy hasn't changed" Light smirked at me.

"Shut your face! You had that annoying chick who stalked me... um Misa was it? She was so creepy!!" I exclaim. Ryuzaki smirks and turns to Light.

"I'm not the only one who found her creepy!" He snickers.

"Are you guys gay?" Urushihara asks randomly. I stare at him and elbow his side.

"Ow!- I was just wondering geez!" I turn back to the two boys to see them blushing.

"W-well..." Light muttered.

"KAWAII!!"I yell and hug the two.

Light laughs lightly.

"I see you haven't changed."

"Urushihara lets- oh y/n what are you doing here?" Maou returns with a bag of food.

"Me and Ashiya were worried.." I explain. He nods but then asks "where is Ashiya then?"

Right as I was about to answer a tired looking blonde man came running towards us with a cape.

"I GOT MY CAPE WE ARE ALL GOOD TO- Shire what are you doing here?"

Maou face palms. "What was the point of getting your cape.. you know what? Nevermind..!!"

~~~~~

"So what happened to the train? It was all smokey and kind of beat up!" I ask the three boys (Ashiya and Maou left).

"Oh it hit a truck and then broke down for a hourish" I nod at Light's explaination.

"Still in school I see...?" Ryuzaki points out my uniform that I actually wore for once. My mum wouldn't let me wear it because of the skirt so i got in trouble for wearing other clothing.

"Yea.. Light skipped a grade.. so I'm 4th year..." I explain to my new friend.

"Dude can I borrow like $5? There is a claw machine!!" Urushihara asked overly excited so, I nod and give him money. He runs off to play.

"He is interesting" Light muttered.

"Yeah. Kind of cute too...Ow!" Light had kicked Ryuzaki's leg under the table. Ryuzaki kicks him back. "An eye for an eyes" he mutters.

I giggle at the two.

"You guys make the cutest couple!!" This earns me smiles from the two.

"Thanks!" They say together. A waitress came to take our order.

"Mountain dew and..... a cookie"

"A tea and some fries"

"Coffee, two cookies, a slice of pie and a brownie please"

I stare at ryuzaki in awe.

"You can eat that much???" He simply nods.

Wow... Light's boyfriend is weird... but I like him! Hehe light's boyfriend.. that sounds funny to say...

Suddenly there is a hedgehog stuffie in my face.I look up and see Urushihara smiling proudly.

"Here. Hey did you order me something?" I shake my head. He slight frowns.

"I'll share my cookie with you!" I offer. He accepts it. I hug the little stuffie and smile. We all talk about random stuff till our food gets to us.

I split the cookie in half and eat my half.

"Hey! You got the bigger half!!" We all chuckle at Urushihara.

Today was a good day.