Love

~Y/n's pov~
Soon Urushihara will probably be at my door demanding his computer.

As if on cue there wasva loud knock on my door followed by

"Do you have my computer..?" I chuckle at how well I know him and open the door. I gesture him in. He walks through my door and immediately starts looking for my computer.

"No greeting huh..?" I mumble and go back to what I was doing a moment ago-making coffee. I sigh and add "Want some coffee?" He nods slightly while still looking for his computer. He cares more about his computer than me! Sighing once more I make two coffees.

"Your baby is okay. I wouldn't dream of harm your computer.." I comment while handing him the warm cup of coffee. He looks relieved.

"Where is it?" He questions. "Your new room" I spat. Why am I being so pissy? Is it Pms or am I jealous of a computer. I sigh and focus on the cup infront of me.

"I have my own room???" I could hear the excitement in his voice. I nod and hear him let out a little gasp. "A bed...?" He questions in disbelief. I nod once more, set my coffee on the table and look up at him. His eyes are wide with excitement. His smile wide and touching his eyes. Within a second he had wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight. "Thank you" he breathes. I smile and hug him back. "Wanna see it..?" I mumbled. Now it was his turn to nod. I grab his hand and pull him down the hall towards the rooms. There were two doors: one covered in drawings, anime posters and band posters, the other plain white door. Gesturing to the covered door- "my room" gesturing towards the plain door- "yours". He smiles wide as I open his door. The walls are painted a dark blue, he has a bed with black and white covers and a desk with a lamp. On the wall there was a large drawing of a dark angel. I see him staring at it in awe.

"Do you like your room" he nods excitedly. "Did you do all of this..?" He gestures towards the whole room. "Yeah." With that i get pulled into another tight hug. Hugging back i let out a happy smile. He pulls back slightly still having his arms around my waist. His face was red in a blush as he stared into my eyes. "Y/n.. I-I love you" while he said this his blush intensed. My eyes widen.
He said it. We haven't said it before.

"L-love..?" I stutter out. He nods. Looking into his eyes, my face reddens. "I l-love you too" I whisper out. He smiles widely and leans in. I lean in too. The kiss was sweet but short. We pulled back and i hugged him tight.
I love Urushihara.