Satan nosebleed

~Urushihara's pov~

I wake up to see Y/n's face close to mine. I jump up and go to the kitchen. 'Why was she so close to my face?' I sigh and think. 'Oh ya! The thunder... must of fallen asleep' I look at what she brought... hmmm her 3ds and her sketch book... I haven't looked into her book since our first class together.... I opem the book and smile at the sketchs until I stop at the fourth last one. Its a flawless drawing of me... 'oh my glob! Its awesome!' I put it back, get out a box of pocky  and go to my computer.

                      ~y/n pov~

I stretch and look around. Maou's living room. I smile. 'It feels like a home here' yawning I stand up and walk over to Urushihara who is unaware of my presence, i quickly steal the pocky in his hand and eat it. I sit beside him and he narrows his eyes at me. "Thank youuuu" i made a cute face. "Kawaii no?" He still looks mad over the pocky. "Sorry...." Walks away to the door with my stuff and goes to my room and thinks of how I should get in. I push on the door, no budge, same with the window. "UGH! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!..." With every stupid I'd kick my door. I sigh and give up. Sitting on my door step, I start to cry. Not because of any reason just randomly. "Ugh!" I fall asleep on my step crying and playing on my 3ds. 

            ~Urushihara's pov~

I'm in the middle of playing a game when the door opens. I glance up to see maou carrying Y/n. I give him a confused look and he shrugs while placing her on the couch "she was asleep on her step." I roll my eyes. "What a dumbass". I turn my attention back to the game.

I'm really into my game when all i hear is a mumbled giggle. Turning around i see y/n sleep talking. I smirk and approach her. I lean down to her ear and whisper "I think Urushihara is super hot!" I see her face slightly blush "No.... mine... he... cute.... purple....mine" I quietly snicker at her and say aloud "Y/n did you just say i'm yours?" In her sleep faze she grabs my arm and hugs it. "Didn't see you..... my best friend... mine..." I smile. 'She said i was her best friend' I pat her head and go back to my game.

                        ~y/n pov~

          ~time skip you, urushihara & ashiya go see maou at mcronalds~

"Hey guys! What would you like to order?" Maou cheerfully says. I whispee in Ashiya's ear what i want. "THATS IT?! NO VEGETABLES? NO MEAT? JUST FRIES?" i nod. The rest of them order as i talk to chiho. We were having normal talk when all of a sudden...

"You and Urushihara would make a cute couple" I blush super hard. "Dude!!!" I whisper at her. "What? Do you like him?" My face goes red. "Wha-t? N-no!! He is my b-best fr-riend!" I blush harder. "He is pretty cute... um calm down with your blushing you might hurt yourself" As if right on cue, my nose starts bleeding. "Ewwie stay right there Y/n! Maou pass me those napkins okay?" The whole group of guys look at me in alarm at my bleeding nose as chiho passes me a napkin. My face is still blushing.

"What happened?! Is this from lack of vegetables??" Ashiya questions. Chiho laughs. "No she was just blushing so hard her nose started bleeding!" I give her a death stare. "Don't." I warned her. "Why were you blushing so much?" Urushihara looked interested in the conversation. "Well, i told her that you and her woul-" i had jumped over the counter and covered her mouth.  "Hehe she doesn't know what she is talking about.... um lets talk about something else?" I suggest. "No i wanna gear what chiho has to say" i look at him with pleading eyes. "Do you have to..?" They all nod. "Fine but I aint paying for my fries then..." Ashiya looks upset "But our budget Shire!!" Urushihara look at Ashiya "shut up, ya okay free fries for you" I sigh and climb back over the counter. "I hate you all." I say as I sit on a random table and pull out my game determined to evolue tepig to his final stage.

"Okay, so i told her how I think her and Urushihara would make a cute couple. She told me to shut up. So i asked if she liked you and said your kinda cute. Andddd her nose started to bleed from blushing" I glance back to see their reactions. They were all looking at me so i flipped them off. I could see a faint blush on Urushihara. He leaned to chiho and whispered something in her ear. She giggles and said "unclear". Getting bored i walk back over. "So um what now..? Food...?" They nod and hand us our food and i return to my spot and keep playing my game. The purple haired teen sat beside me and the white haired male sat across from him. Urushihara kept looking at my screen. "Look at the names" I giggle as I brought the names up.
Satan, Lucifer, Castiel, Alciel, Sky Hippo & Kenny.

"By the way 'sky hippo' means god" I burst out laughing but he looks shocked.

"What...?" He shakes his head and shows Ashiya who seems alarmed. "What? Oh glob... you guys are religious aren't you?? Fuck i just offended you... i'm sorry... It was a joke... atleast I didn't tell you the satan nosebleed story.." they look at me oddly. "You didn't offend us.. um could you tell us it?" Urushihara said trying to act casual but failing horribly. I nod weirded out.

"Well, I went to a religious school, you know 'god this and god that' crap. Well i wasn't religious at all. And i liked to mess with them. I used to feel before nosebleeds would happen so i'd turn to a random person make a creepy face and say "all hail satan" and let the blood slip down my face." I smile at the memories. "Then of course there was the time i tried to summok Lucifer" giggles. "I was fucked up okay?" Urushihara kept laughing until he heard the name 'Lucifer'. "You summoned Lucifer?" I nod. "Well i tried to... but someone let in stray dogs and I got expelled from school" laughs. "I really wanna meet them... they seem chill..." i kept giggling but they looked alarmed. Chiho comes and pulls me with her outside. "Can you help me pick out some music?" I nod.

                  ~Urushihara pov~

Holy shit.... holy satanic shit..... my best friend is satanic and likes lucifer not knowing its me... ashiya and maou were arguing when i burst out with "I felt a summoning but I sent the hell hounds... i got her expelled... i think she should know!" The others kept arguing. No one could agree.