Dream

~Urushihara's pov~

After they yelled at me they left. I watch y/n sleep for a minute then get bored so I start to play a game. I was in the middle of building a house in minecraft when i heard y/n mumble in her sleep. I glanced at her ans shrugged it off. Probably just sleep talking again. I was building a third floor to my house when I heard her mumbles become panicked gibberish. I caught a few words "Help..... No.... Fall.....Scared" Um what do I do..? I'm not good at calming people down... um... I shall google it.........okay...don't wake up....blah...blah...blah.... screw it i'll wake her up!

"Ummm y/n...?" As soon as I place my hand on her arm she screamed. I jumped. Ummmmmmm.... "Don't....push me.... fall"

Something about falling...? After about five unsuccessful attempts to wake her I am now sitting beside her. She starts to move a lot in her sleep mumbling more panicked. Her mumbles become scared shouts of "Don't drop me!!" Suddenly a loud scream is sounded as I am wrapped in a tight hug. Instantly hugging back and awkwardky patting her back. "Its okay..." I mumble over and over in her ear. After about a minute she calms down and pulls away from the hug, looking into my eyes.

"You're sweaty... you should take a shower... its pretty gross" I mutter at her. She looks embarrassed as she runs to the loo. I am so socially awkward!

                        ~Y/n pov~
In my dream I am getting carried over the city. I have a HUGE fear of heights. I am scared so I demand to be put down. Only to go higher up away from the ground. Basicly I am going higher from the ground with no way to escape. This thing is carrying me higher ignoring my protests. I swear I could of touched a cloud when it drops me. I see black feathers and a face covered with purple hair. Two seconds before I hit the ground his face is revealed. I scream out for help. I quickly sit up soaked in my sweat only to see the concerned face of the one who dropped me. I hug him tightly for a few minutes. He keeps repeatively cooeing into my ear "Its okay..." After awhile I pull back to question him on it but before I can... he says something super embarrassing... "You're sweaty... you should take a shower... its pretty gross". I then run to the shower embarrassed.
What could that dream of meant?! Would Urushihara do that? Why was he so weird a second ago?

I shake my questions away as I step into what becomes a long shower.