We Gotta Tell Her

~Urushihara's pov~
Y/n had gone home for a bit to talk to her mum about why she had not returned the night before. Ignoring the yelling I started to think.
So we are 'dating'. Huh... I don't really know what dating is. I mean I've read stuff online but, I'm not exactly sure. On Enta Isla we had lots of rape, though here thats 'illegal'. There wasn't any dating though... I mean even in the 'non-evil' (i find that term offencive) side of enta isla you just got married... no 'dating'. I know dating means you like someone romantically..? I think..? Gah! I suck at this stuff....... I think we should tell her. I mean if she finds out and I didn't tell her.... I'd be dead... again!

"Maou?" I call out and look at him for a response. "Hmm? What is it?" He glanced my direction curiously. "We should tell her... you know about enta isla" He makes a face at me but before he responds, Ashiya storms in.

"Sire, I beg of you. That is a terrible idea!" He exclaimed glaring at me.

"He told his girlfriend.." I throw back at him.

"First off, that was YOUR fault Urushihara, for trying to kill us and kidnapping her. Second, Chiho is not my girlfriend!!!!" He snapped at me. I frowned; not because of him snapping at me, I'm used to them trying me like crap, but because I can't be honest with my best friend. Well i guess i call her my girl friend now.

"We gotta tell her." I mutter sadly. They give me a sad smile.

"Urushihara, do you really think thats a good idea? She won't tell anyone..?" Maou looked straight at me. "Sire..."

"I'm sure. Please! I just want tp be honest" I hear maou sigh and say "ok"