8::Hannah Weak

October 11 5:12 PM

"Look who finally showed up," the devil himself spoke.

I grunted in response, pushing the luggage farther until I collapsed on the warm sand, burying my face into my arms lazily. I almost wanted to cry. My body was tired beyond belief. I had really tested my limits, pushing and shoving till my muscles wanted to collapse. If only there were a corner or something I could cry in.

"Does the kit have razors? Because wow Hannah Banana, your pits are hairy. Not to mention your legs." Andrew laughed, and even if I couldn't see him, I could imagine him laying comfortably on the sand under some shade with his stupid signature smirk. "And does it have make up, or at least some make up removers? Your mascara and stuff are smeared."

I growled at him.

Who gave him the right to point out my flaws? Why should my appearance even matter? I'm stranded on an island for petes sake!

"Shut," I said breathlessly, "up!"

"Was that really that hard?" He laughed, almost as if this whole thing was a joke.

"Hard?" I snapped, looking up at him. "Hard?" I sat up and crawled towards him. "Do you actually think hauling that twenty-five pound chest halfway across and island is easy?"

"Well I mean-"

"What the hell is wrong with you? Did your parents teach you nothing? What happened to being a gentleman?" I basically screamed. I attempted to stand up but my thighs gave out and I fell back down to my knees. "You seem to have forgotten that I'm weak! I don't workout every day, I don't tackle fat guys in shoulder pads and I don't have enough indurance to actually run!"

He was quiet after that, and my breathing came out fast and rugged. I was fuming. No, I was so pissed I could probably take on a gorilla in an underground fighting rink.

"You should probably work out more. It can't be healthy-"

I screamed at him before attacking him. I launched myself on top of his chest before smacking him left and right. He attempted to grab my writs but I only smacked his arms.

"Hannah stop!" He cried, folding his arms over his face like an X.

"You jerk!" I cried. "Take that! And that! And that! You stupid, selfish, arrogant, idiotic-"

"Hannah!" He yelled, grabbing my wrist and stopping them from pelting his face. I tried yanking my arms free, but he wouldn't have it. "I'm sorry, okay? Chill out!"

"Don't tell me what to do." I snarled angrily.

"Out of all the girls on the planet, why did I have to get stranded with you?" He muttered, rolling his eyes.

I screamed a battle cry before whipping my arms free and smacking him again.

* * *

October 11 6:45

It had taken me a while, but I finally settled down. Andrew was mad at me for getting blood on his shirt when I was straddling him, but I told him to shut it before I give him a bloody nose. We eventually went through the chest, and I was more than angry when I found out all that was in there were skimpy clothes for a girl. Andrew got a variety of clothes, both fitted for warm and cold temperatures, but not me. No, I was stuck with shorts and small t-shirts. Not to mention the bra sizes were too small for me, but at least there was a sports bra I could wear. Obviously the woman that the clothes belonged to was smaller than me.

I was currently tending the long cut on the inner side of my thigh by wiping away the dried blood, which only caused more to come gushing out.

"Salt water wood be great for it," Andrew said, almost as if he had been watching me contemplate what to do.