34::Hannah the Castaway

November 15 9:12 AM

Our classmates came.

They surprised us with flowers and chocolates and such, even the staff from school. It was nice to recollect with everyone. There was a small party in the cafeteria with everyone, Andrew and I feeding each other grapes and doing the robot dance to the crappy music.

Quinn and I had caught up. I told her everything she wanted to know and she told me everything I missed out on. She also lowkey mentioned the part where her and Riley, who was starting a cha-cha line in the back corner, were a thing. I was shocked and angry that I'd just now heard of it, but she gave me a look saying you-were-stranded-idiot.

Adam and Andrew were getting drinks while Quinn and I sat. I had my camera and took pictures d everything and anything. I took a lot of Quinn smiling and laughing, and I took a lot of Andrew.

"Oh, did you tell Andrew about the time in kindergarten when you peed your pants?" Quinn cackled, laughing at me as I took a picture of my friends dancing.

"Obviously not, Quinn."

"That story is hilarious! I'm going to go tell him--"

"Quinn--"

"--be right back!"

Quinn bounced over to Andrew and pulled him away from Adam and started speaking. I could t hear because of the distance but j knew she was telling him the story by the way he laughed so hard and glanced at me. I looked down and blushed.

"Hey," said a voice.

I looked up and saw Adam. I smiled awkwardly. "Hey."

"You know," he said sitting down next to me, "I was really worried about you."

"Thank you," I said, not knowing what else to say.

"So," he said casually, "You and Andrew?"

I looked at him. "Adam..."

"I'm not trying to make a move on you, Hans. I genuinely care for the both of you, and I'm happy for you. Take care of him, okay? I've never seen him so whipped and fragile before." He said, grinning at his best friend. "You tend to get people wrapped around your finger very easily, Hannah Turner."

I smiled. "Why do you think that?"

"Well, I speak from experience."

* * *
November 21 4:13 PM

I was freaking out.

"Why the hell did we sign up for this?" I hissed, flinching as the make up artist touched up my cheeks with some powered. He gave me a look saying don't you dare as I tried to get up.

Andrews laughter was heard on the other side of the dressing room as one of the designers says something. She was no doubt flirting, and a strong feeling of jealousy was aching to be released, but I held it down. He seemed to be enjoying this pre-glam before air time. I wasn't.

Andrew has always been a talkative person. He's good with people and people talking, especially when it comes to interviews. Surprisingly it was my idea for this interview. I had gotten a call from someone regarding a tv show interview with Lori Talvet, Americas number one talk show. She wanted to talk to Andrew and I now that we'd been released from the hospital, and I thought it would be best to clear up all the rumors of the missing two teenagers.

Rumors spread that we ran away, that we were kidnapped by pirates, even that we had drowned in the ocean. I felt insulted that something as hard as the hardship we endured was degraded by such awful rumors, and because of this I wanted to do it. It was more of a whim. I was also PMSing at the time. Andrew, the blessing that he is, thought it was a good idea.