2::Hannah Stressed

October 7, 6:48 PM

Sometimes when you dream, you try your hardest to run or move but you can't. Sometimes you just move so slow, like a snail stuck in molasses. No matter how hard, no matter how much effort you use, you are physically and mentally slow. Well this is like my week. Almost exactly like my week.

Each day creeped by so slowly I almost ripped my hair out. From juggling my school work and taking care of my siblings, the days became full of frustration and arguments with little kids. Not to mention how word slipped out about Daisy being able to do her business on command, so I had to clean too much doggy doo doo.

"Hannah! I dropped my toothbrush in the toilet!" Danny, my nine year old brother cried out from somewhere in the bathroom.

"Just pull it out!" Jessica snapped angrily. Fifteen-year-old girls are very sassy.

"But my hand will get stuck!" Danny complained angrily.

I sighed in frustration. I'm currently working on my math homework for this weekend because moms wedding is tomorrow, and I want to celebrate this weekend. Not sit at my desk for hours doing stuff I could care less for. This week was my breaking point, meaning I would've rather had the flu than go to school or watch over everyone. Now I know that the Flu is a bit of a stretch, but the week was so hectic I'm surprised I don't have grey hair. I successfully managed to stay away from Andrew and Adam, but both of them and their families were invited to the wedding. Yay me.

"You're such a doofus!" Eric, the fourteen year old in the family groaned.

"No, you are!" Danny said angrily.

"No, you are!"

"No, you-"

"Enough!" I snapped angrily. I stood up from my chair and walked down the small hallway to the bathroom full of children.

"Great. Just great. Look who you made mad." Jessica muttered.

"Mom told me to watch over you guys tonight. Meaning I'm in charge. So if you test my patience, you will go to bed immediately . No dinner. No TV, and Eric, no books." I said irately.

"What? No books?" Eric cried.

I smirked. "I'll go ask Riley to get the toothbrush out. Meanwhile, finish up in here and meet in the living room. Tonight is game night."

When no one moved, I snapped, "Now."

They all got busy moving around and shoving each other. I started to walk away when Brock tugged on my hand.

"Where's mommy?" He asked in his cute baby voice. Brock has light brown hair and freckles that sprinkled his nose and cheeks perfectly. Light blue eyes and and an adorable grin, it was hard to not want to hug him.

I picked him up and continued down the hall to Riley's room that was directly across from mine. "Well, mommy is hanging out with her friends before she gets married."

"Like get drunk?" He giggled.

I gasped. "Who told you that?"

"Eric." He smiled evily. "He said mommy going out wit friends so she can get drunk. He also said she probably won't rememb-"

I slapped my hand over his mouth. "Mommy is going out for tea Brock. Now remind me to take away Eric's books, yeah?"

I sat him down and he ran down the hall screaming, "Eric you in trouble!"

I knocked on Riley's door before storming in angrily.

"You are supposed to be helping me watch over everyone! What are you doing? Riley, you have to help me out-"