31::Hannah Go Soft

Recap: Andrew and Hannah made it to the land. Andrew passed outa me hit his head on the boat, Hannah couldn't find his pulse. She woke up in a hospital room and reunited with her family. Andrew is no where to be seen. Paparazzi and newscasters art swarming the hospital.

November 11 3:01 AM

I woke up in the hospital room because of sounds outside. It sounded like people sobbing, and I assumed it was because they realized their loved one didn't make it. My heart sank, and I thought of what it would be like if I was told Andrew hadn't woken up. I haven't been allowed to see him yet. I'm still bed-ridden, Doctors orders, and still no news on him.

I felt an adrenaline rush, and regardless of the pain in my body--a constant ache that felt like sore muscles only worse--I sat up and headed for the door. I was going to see Andrew whether they didn't want me to.

I had to limp. I guess somewhere between passing out and being brought to the hospital I sprained my ankle because it was wrapped with bandage. I didn't know where to go or where to begin. It was dark in the hallways despite the low lights shining lightly. The hallways were abandoned.

I tried to remember the room mom mentioned earlier that Andrew was staying in. Room 302? 402? I was 318, so it would make sense if he were on the same floor as me, right?

I hobbled towards the room down the hallway. When j was outside the door, my heart rate sped up and I slowly opened it. Inside was a nurse cleaning up some wires hooked to a machine. She turned and looked at me.

"Miss, you shouldn't be here-"

"Is this Andrew Woods room?" I asked here, glancing around for any indication of him staying there.

"I cannot release that information-"

"Please!" I said desperately, "He's my boyfriend and I need to know if he's okay! I haven't seen him since we were rescued--"

"Are you Hannah Turner?" She interrupted me, dropping the wires in her hand and giving me her full attention.

I answered back hesitantly. "Yes."

"Oh my gosh," she said, "I'm so happy you made it home. When I heard about it first on the news I didn't thing the odds of you making it home weren't high, but after the phone call your mom received, I had hope!" She gushed, smiling sympathetically at me.

I gave her an odd look. "Me too, give or take few times."

She seemed to get over her shock before shaking her head. "Miss Turner, you shouldn't be here. Let me walk you to your room."

"No!" I said. "Please, I just need to see him. I need to know he's okay."

She sighed. "I don't know."

"What?" I asked her. "What do you mean you don't know? You're in his room."

She shrugged. "I was told to clean the wires for his return. You'll have to ask Doctor Flared, but even then j don't think he can spill the beans."

I raised an eyebrow. "Spill the beans?"

She shrugged in embarrassment. "I'm new here."