Bonus Chapter::2

Date: Unknown

"Oh God," I muttered, staring at the plus on the small device. "Oh no. Oh, no. Oh... Okay. This is okay. This is good. The time has come."

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Hannah, this is fine. Just tell him. He'll...he'll be happy. He'll be..."

I grabbed my phone and quickly dialed. "Quinn, get your ass here. Now."

"Why?" She said, "I'm in the middle of cooking for Rileys parents. You know how big of a deal this is for me--"

"Quinn!" I cried, anxiety taken over. "This is an emergency."

She was silent before sighing. "I'll be over."

I hung up and walked downstairs, suddenly craving a bowl of lucky charms and silently wishing it would give me some luck. I poured the milk and cereal and shoved a spoonful in my mouth waiting for Quinn. I glanced at the clock--

The door slammed open. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know how it happened," I muttered, shoving another spoonful. "We'd talked about it and we were okay wit it, but i secretly felt like it was too soon. I don't--I don't know what to do."

Quinn gave me a hug. "You have to tell me whats wrong first, honey."

I took a deep breath. "I'm pregnant."

She pulled back. "No way," she said, "Are you serious? I'm going to be an aunt?"

I smiled sheepishly. "Yes..."

"OH MY GOSH ITS ABOUT TIME LADY!" She said, jumping around the kitchen.

"Knock it off!" I said after a while. "Help me! How do i tell Andrew?"

"Be creative." She said, "When does he get back from the game?"

"Late tonight, I'm planning on watching a movie while i wait for him. I've really missed him this past month." I said, unconsciously placing my hands on my stomach.

"Football camp sucks."

"He's getting paid double for it."

"I take that back. Can i sign up? I used to watch him play in high school, that has to count for something, right?"

"Quinn!" I snapped, "Can we focus? There's a minnie me and Andrew growing in me."

"Handrew."

"What?"

"There's a minnie Handrew growing in you."

"Stab me now please--"

Quinn interrupted me. "Hey, I'm happy for you. This is going to be amazing for both of you. Imagine how happy he'll be!" She grinned. "Tell him when you he gets home tonight and call me tomorrow morning to tell me how it went. Now, i have to go cook for your parents and Riley."

"Quinn, my parents love you. Why are you freaking?" I asked, setting the bowl down in my sink.

"This is the first dinner with the three of us. Riley, Jamie, and I. I want them to know we've been rasing their granddaughter right."

"She's six months old." I laughed. "Go home. Rileys probably corrupted her already and told her I'm a loser or something."

She laughed. "Okay. You'll be okay?"

"I'll be fine. Thank you for coming, Quinn. It means a lot."

She grinned. "You were there for me when i was scared, now I'm here for you. Anyways, we're both going to be moms! That's so exciting!"

I hugged my best friend goodbye and i walked to the mudroom. Grabbing my purse, i came up with a cute way to break the news.

* * *

I was nearly asleep on the couch, the clock reading 2:30 AM and The Notebook playing in the background, when I heard him walk in. I sat up groggily, rubbing my eyes when his figure appeared around the corner. I stood up and ran to him, hugging him tightly. His hair was messy but still managed to look so good, and his green eyes seem to be lit in the dark. He seemed bigger, which didn't surprise me, because he's been at a football camp where all they do is coach newbees and work out.

"Andrew!" I squealed, placing a messy kiss on his lips.

He groaned. "A month was too long, baby."

I grinned before kissing him deeply. "I know."

"Did i wake you?" He asked, placing both hands on my cheeks and smiling. "Why were you on the couch?"

I smiled softly. "I was awake. And i was waiting for you, that's why. Now come. Lets go to sleep."

He nodded and grabbed his luggage in one hand and my hand in the other and we walked up the stairs. He and I changed and he was in bed first. I stood in the closet and took a deep breath.

Now or never.

I walked out.

"Nice jersey. When did you get that?" he asked me, smiling when i turned around and his name and number were on the back.

"Today," I said casually.

"What prompted that?" He said, pulling the blanket over his body, barely covering his chest.

I didn't say anything to that. "I got more."

"Really? Lets see them." He said smiling, turning to the side to face me.

I smiled nervously before walking back into the closet, grabbing the small pink and blue jerseys with their hangers. I walked back outside and held them up. His smile faltered.

"Those are a bit too small, aren't they? Are they for Jamie?" He asked.

I shrugged nervously.

Now or never.

"No, they're for us. Its too soon to know if it'll be a girl or a boy, so I got both."

He seemed to stop breathing. "What did you just say?" he asked, sitting up quickly. "Too soon?...you mean..."

I smiled at him and placed my hands on my stomach. "I'm pregnant."

It grew silent, so silent i was starting to panic. What if he changed his mind on having a baby? He and our niece Jamie got along so well, i just figured--

"We're having a baby." He finally spoke, staring at my stomach and the to my face. "You and I are having a baby!"

I grinned. "We're having a baby!"

He stood up and walked quickly to me, getting on his knees so he was eye level with Handrew. He rested his head on my stomach, his hands holding on to my hips. "Hannah Banana, we're having a family. I'm going to be a father!"

I ran my fingers through his hair. "We're having a family."

"When did you find out?" he said, his breath hitting my stomach in a way that made me feel content.

"Today."

He looked up and smiled at me, his eyes watery and his smile so bright it made my heart swell.

"I love you, so much."

"I love you so much more."

___________________________________

TOO MUCH CUTENESS I CRY. This concludes the last and final bonus chapter. I love you all.