29::Hannah is Loved

November 8 7:12 pm

I've always been a dramatic person.

It's just that when I'm emotioanl I speak the first thing that comes to mind. I'm my case, i said some pretty harsh thing to Lorence earlier today. Thinking back I cringe at it, but I understand why I said it.

I'm an emotional wreck right now, and I've never felt so alone and lost then I do right now. I'm on the verge of giving up.

The moment I admitted this to myself I cried harder into Andrews chest. I had told him about the conversation and he gave commentary in the middle. He said I shouldn't have said certain things and I agree, but he also said I put him in his place and he was proud of me. I'm glad he feels happy, because I feel like complete shit. I've already thrown up after the talk, and I don't want to do it again.

The door opened to my room, and Henry walked in. "You leave in forty minutes. You're going home. I've called your parents."

"What did you tell them? You've changed your minds?" Andrew hissed.

"No, just that we found you guys and took you from the people on the island. Or, 'buffoons' as you'd like to call them."

"What? You lied!" I shouted.

He snorted. "You're going home. Isn't that all that matters?"

We didn't reply. He was just about to close the door, but popped his head in. "To clarify, we are a bystander ship. You know nothing, you say nothing. That is the deal. You break it and we will know. We have eyes and ears everywhere. Jerardo works for us. He's been filled in on the story. I'll have Veroncia tell you the story before you leave. You stick to it."

He left us with that. Andrew and I stared at each other before he broke the silence.

"We're famous."

"What?" I asked him.

"We're all over the tabloids. 'Bring home Americas sweethearts', that was the article I read. It was one of hundreds. Hannah, you and I are famous now."

A small smile crept my face. "As if you needed more to feed your ego."

"Ouch!" He hissed, covering his heart. "You wound me."

I paused. "Wait! Stay like that! Hold it!"

I started out of bed and snatched my camera from its charger. I snapped a picture of Andrew holding his heart and grinning. I smiled. "Strike another pose."

He smirked before putting his fingers in his mouth and giving me a stern look. What would usually look odd on others looked great on him. He looked sick though, and he's lost a lot of weight. It's hardly noticeable, but I wouldn't miss that detail. Andrew is sick, and he's hiding it. He's doing a damn good job at it too.

"You're hot," I spoke before I could shut up. I quickly snapped the photo to save my embarrassment.