19::Hannah One of a Kind

Surprise update BECAUSE I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

October 23 9:32 AM

Andrew seemed to be missing.

I'll admit, it made me nervous and a bit scared, but it's Andrew. He's smart, so if he's missing then maybe he had a break through or something. I know I did.

But I couldn't share it with him. Because once again, the idiot was no where to be found.

When I woke up this morning alone in the hole, I knew he didn't come in last night. I wasn't sure if I should go look for him or wait it out, so I decided if he wasn't back by tonight then I had to do something. He gets like this sometimes. Back when Adam and I were still dating, every time they get into a fight he would storm out and we wouldn't see him for days. He takes his time to calm down, I guess.

The reason I had woke up this morning was because of cramps. The treacherous once-a-month was soon upon me, which made me even more nervous. What the heck was I supposed to do? Chill in the ocean for seven days? I groaned and sat up, deciding I should talk to Jerardo and see how he is. 

I knew immediately after I got out of the hole that Andrew was okay. The can  was filled up all the way with water and was sitting right there, making sure I wouldn't miss it. I smiled and bit my lip, reaching down and taking a hold of it. I walked over to Jerardo and slightly kicked his leg.

"Amigo, you want agua?" I asked him, to which he nodded. I poured water into his mouth to which he thanked me, and I sat down next to him. "You wouldn't have seen my friend, have you?"

"No, I've been out all night. Last night was too emotional for me." He said, shaking his head. I gave him an odd look when he shrugged. "What? I have a big heart!"

I nodded. "Okay, enough to help us get off this island?"

"Are you kidding me? How could I pass up the chance to get you back to your family! And yeah, I guess the other dude, but mostly you. You haven't even met that guy as your new father!"

I giggled. "Well thanks." I smiled, before pulling out the map from my back pocket and showing it to him. "I sort of have a plan, I just need someone with insight."

He grinned evilly. "Anything. I hate my coworkers anyways."

* * *

October 23 4:23 PM

Three days, I reminded myself.

Three days to get out of here. This plan will either make or break any chance of survival, and as much as I'd like to run it with Andrew, he's still MIA.

"I'm worried," I spoke out loud, "what if something has happened to him?"

"Calm yourself, chica," Jerardo spoke, coming up to stand next to me. "I'm sure he's okay."

I nodded before retrieving the gun I had hid. "It's out of amo, sorry." I told him.

He took it without question. "It's cool. I'll just tell them I thought I saw a lion or something." He shrugged it like no big deal.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" I asked him, still unsure of the entire plan.

"Of course. I guess you could say you've opened my eyes. I want to get off this island, and I know my way around the ocean. My papi was a sailor. A damn good one at that." Jerardo said confidently. "Stick to the plan."

I nodded. "Alright, I guess this is it. Sorry about having to knock you out so much. No hard feelings?"

He chuckled. "No hard feelings. See you soon Hannah."