A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14

The two entered the cafeteria and Y/n helped Itadori with his duty since the two of them were the first to arrive.

"It's alright, Y/n! I can do it by myself!" - Itadori tried to reassure her but she continued helping him.

"Don't worry, Yuuji. I want to help you anyway. It will be tough for you to prepare food for everyone in such a short time plus after having a tiring practice day." - She answered, stopping him from his gesturing and making him return to cooking quietly.

"Thank you a lot, Y/n! I really appreciate it all, but I don't want to be a bother to you, especially after all that happened and your wound..." - He said which reminded him of Sukuna's question.

The thought of it made him shake his head and quickly turned around to look at her.

"What happened to your wound, by the way? It's not bleeding anymore, plus I am sure you didn't have enough time to treat it in any way..." - The boy asked, wondering.

She kept quiet for a bit.

"Don't worry, I'm fine now." - Y/n said without any explanation and smiled at him.

He turned back to cooking with a gloomy and worried expression, wondering what was wrong and why she was hiding something.

Soon all students gathered and Itadori and Y/n served them their dinner.

After that, the two took their places, Y/n sitting between Kugisaki and Fushiguro and Itadori sitting in front of them.

"This tastes way better than this morning's omelet!" - Kugisaki exclaimed, aweing after taking a bite from the takenoko dish in front of her. - "When did you learn to cook in such a short time?!"

"Umm, it wasn't me actually." - Itadori said, rubbing the back of his head. - "Y/n helped me a lot." - He laughed a bit.

Fushiguro looked at Itadori as if sending daggers to him with his eyes but he didn't notice him.

Y/n felt Kugisaki was about to yell at him and quickly cut her off.

"It's alright, Nobara. I decided to help him even though he didn't want me to." - She said taking a bite from her dinner.

Kugisaki calmed down and continued eating quietly.

"By the way, where is Gojou-sensei?" - Itadori soon asked. - "I thought he'd be pretty worried and come to check on her right away."

Kugisaki and Fushiguro shrugged off their shoulders.

Meanwhile with Gojou.

He furrowed his brows.

"And so... What lets you think it's really her?" - Gojou asked frustrated.

"She showed enough of her powers yesterday, not to mention a normal person would never be able to hold out this long with so much blood loss!" - Gakuganji exclaimed loudly.

Gojou kept quiet.

"And you want me to believe this Shinseichi Kanako is not L/n Y/n that you had hidden from us?!" - He continued, saying with a scary voice. - "Don't make a fool out of me, Satoru. I'm pretty sure this is L/n and she must be executed!" - The old man finished, looking at Gojou with a deadly serious expression.

"I'm sorry but no matter if you have found out whether she is L/n Y/n or not, she won't be executed while she is under my watch." - Gojou said with a serious look on his face.

"Your desires doesn't matter. As long as she is a threat to everyone, she must be executed!" - Gakuganji repeated.

"It's not a meaning of desires. It's about that she is not a threat to anyone. She is getting along with everyone and doesn't show any sign of having intentions of hurting anyone."