CHAPTER 7. "First Time."

SMUT

"We'll definitely do that nasty and maybe you'll find out what my kink is."

My breathing paused for a second as the words left her mouth, and my body screamed for intimacy. A chill ran down my spine, bringing me back to reality as I stood in the middle of a crowd of inebriated individuals dancing frantically. But I couldn't care less as the heat and wetness in my center swell up, yearning for Scarlett's touch.

My only desire was to forsake my own party, abandoning everyone, and spend the night with Scarlett having sex. And there's the possibility that I'll lose my virginity to her.

I didn't say anything, just grabbed her waist and dragged her to the elevator, away from the mob. We both stepped into the elevator after I made a quick detour at the bar to get a bottle of vodka, waving farewell to my family slipping through my fingers as horniness overtook me. I was picturing about all the things I'd do to her body and hearing her scream my name, pleading for pleasure.

She leaned against the wall, and I did the same on the other side, I noticed she was staring at me, so I did something naughty. This is something I always do while I'm drinking beer, I'm feeling I need to put on a show for her. I smirked as I carefully licked the neck of the bottle, bringing it fully between my lips before rotating it once causing the liquid within going into a tornado spin, sipping it and feeling the burn go down my throat, I breathed in the goodness that it gives to my body.

I blinked a few times to keep my vision clear and avoid blacking out, especially since I was about to have sex with her. I handed her the bottle, which she gratefully accepted and drank from then giving it back to me.  We came to a stop at the trunk of my car, where she rested against it while I searched my pockets for my car key. When I finally have it, I dangle it in front of her face, making a tiny noise as I do so.

"I hope you don't throw up in my car." I cooed as I looked down at her eyes.

"I'm not that drunk, are you sure you're okay driving? I just want to make sure I'm not gonna die young." She sarcastically.

"FYI I only drank a few but you drank a lot, so yeah, I'm good," I rolled my eyes at her.

"Nah, maybe I should drive." She tried reaching for the keys, but I raised it out of her grasp. She tried tiptoeing off her feet but still couldn't get it.

Our faces were millimeters away. Feeling her hot breath hit against my lips. My lips were hankering for a taste of hers. My head questioned whether or not to kiss her, but my lips did it so quickly. My lips were in contact with hers, and she remained motionless before kissing me back. I've seen enough porn to know what I should do. My body was pressed against hers, our breasts touching only our clothing that was separating them. I asked for access by slightly opening my mouth and licking her bottom lip, which she promptly conceded. My tongue traveled inside it, and when our tongues collided, we both let out a moan. For a little moment, they battled for supremacy, with me winning.

As the seconds passed, the kiss grew more passionate, and I dropped the bottle I was carrying onto the trunk behind her. My hands were placed on either side of her waist, memorizing her curve as they went up and down. Her hands were on my chest, palming my breast and lightly squeezing it, causing me to moan. I returned my attention to her lips, this time tasting the cherry lip balm she had applied earlier and a little bit of the alcohol.

This situation is making me even hornier than I was before, so I pressed my thigh between her legs, causing her to groan as her center collided with it. If we both wanted to do something for tonight we should probably stop right now. Before pulling away, I slowly nibbled her bottom lip.