CHAPTER 8. "A Day Full Of Surprises."

Scarlett's POV

The next morning, I was awoken by a loud blaring ringtone from Y/N's phone; I know it's not mine I don't wake up at five-fucking-a.m., so it's clearly hers. I felt her body move beneath me and I haven't realized that half of my body was now on top of her; also, we were butt-naked, so my front was probably stroking her thigh all night. I rubbed my eyes before looking up to find a lovely goddess lying behind me.

"Good morning" I grinned as I rolled over to the other side laying on my stomach to make room for us before stretching my arms and legs and yawning.

"Good morning to you too," She said with her raspy voice, shit that's sexy, sitting up from the bed and stretching her arms in the air.

The thin sheet that had been covering her body had now fallen away, revealing her magnificent breast; she bent over me and planted a kiss on my forehead, and I closed my eyes in such gesture. I sighed as I felt her fingertips delicately trace my back.

"You have freckles running down your spine, it's beautiful. Just like stars you know." She said as she continued to brush her fingertips across my back. I placed my elbow on my hand and rested my head on my hand as I studied her face.

"I know. You always tell me about how beautiful the sun, moon, and stars are. It's adorable to see you talking about what you love because you have this specific face you make when you're so focused on what you're saying." 

"Really? Because I thought you were getting bored and all, you probably don't care what I was saying, blah blah blah" She said while making a 'blah blah blah' hand gesture and an expression.

"Well, you are wrong, I listen to them every time" I uttered which made her blush at the insignificant thing I had done.

Even though the room was a little dark, I could still see her beauty as I stared at her face, adoring every inch of it. I shifted my gaze to her eyes, and I could see she was scanning my features as well and how they moved to every part of my body. I can sense something is going on in her magnificent mind of hers, and I want to know what it is.

She was still in a daze, so I decided to shake her up by leaning in and kissing her on the lips softly and quickly. She smiled and her cheeks turned pink as I pulled away, and I smirked, knowing the impact of my simple gesture on her.

"Tell me what's on your mind, bunny" Her brows furrowed at the nickname, and she burst out laughing, making me melt. So freakin adorable!

"Bunny? Who are you, my dad? Hahaha, I remembered when I was eighteen he came bursting in my room wearing a bunny onesie and I swear it was the most hilarious thing that I saw in my life." She kept laughing, and I laughed along with her, but deep inside I was crying from her cuteness. I asked her again as the laughter died down.

"So... what's on your mind? I know something is going on in there and I wanna know." I said in a soft voice, I dropped my arm and I laid my head down while caressing her cheek.

"Uhm, well, ahh, how can I say this... Well, I- I was looking at you an- and my mind was going crazy at how beautiful you are and uhm I- I thought about stars and you at the same time, then the poem that I wrote a few days ago came up. The poem was about y- you... and I'm stuttering." I laughed at how she fumbled her way through it all and then hid her face in the pillows out of embarrassment.

"Aww don't be embarrassed, baby, I felt the same too, but not stars." I laughed again this time she hit my arm. "Can I hear the poem?"

"No." She mumbled through the pillows.