CHAPTER 30. "Big enough."

WARNING:
- NSFW / Strap / Vulgar language / Pet name kinks

Scarlett pulled me in her room and I locked it behind me. After the meal everyone went to the living room and they decided to stay the night and Karsten was ecstatic about it. When they minded their own business Scarlett gripped my hand too tight but I find it hot. I watch her pace around her room looking at her feet, so you can say that she's acting weird.

"You're going to dent your floor if you keep doing that." I joked with a chuckle, she stop to look up at me with a serious expression making me shut up.

"We're not staying here. I'll let you borrow my clothes." She said quickly and went to her closet pulling out a bag then stuffing it with clothes. I quirk my head in confusion not following what she just said.

"Excuse me? First of all, we are staying here you said it yourself earlier. And second of all, your clothes are small." I listed with sass in my voice making her turn her head to me annoyed. I visibly gulped at how scary she looked. She looks like she's going to snap my neck in half.

"We are going to leave and I don't fucking care if they're small, you're still going to wear it." My eyes went wide but I quickly wiped them away. I'm completely shock with the confidence and dominance she's showing me.

"Says who?" My voice almost got caught in my throat but I stood in my place with my chin up. She smirks and slowly walking to me, when she stopped she puts her hands on my shoulders massaging them with pressure.

"Says me." She rasped sending a shock of electricity all over my body. That voice really sent dirty images in my mind. I wonder why she's acting like this.

"Why are you acting like this? What's with you all of the sudden?"

"What's with? I'm completely myself."

"Oh, you're steal that person who cheated on me?" She was taken aback with my words and her eyes broke down looking hurt but jumps back to an expressionless one. I kinda regret my words... kinda. "I told you that I'm not going to talk to you until you have something to say about what you did." I hissed starting to get on the verge of anger. I breathed in and out to control my emotions, I don't want to make a scene when our family is in the same house.

"We're leaving."

"No."

"Listen, I'm not asking you. I said we're leaving. That's that." She tiptoed growling at my face. The heat of her breath hitting my lips. She walk past me to unlock the door, opening it and not giving me a chance to turn around she drag me out. I don't want to deal with the cheating feud at the moment so I let her be.

Everyone was busy so they didn't notice us going out of the house. I shudder when a cold wind pass us as a reflex I wrap my arms around me. Scarlett noticed it and I heard her sigh before taking out a hoodie out of the bag she had in hand. We got in her car and she drove away to the city. I don't care where we will be going as long as I get to sleep.

Sleep. I said I wanted sleep.

Scarlett pushed me in the hotel harshly making me stumble but I caught myself with my arms before my face hit the floor.

"The fuck was that for? You're crazy, woman." I muttered under my breath before standing up. I walk towards the bedroom and I don't know why the hell I did that but I regretted it. Damn you feet. I don't know what's that woman thinking about but I kinda like the way she's acting. I felt sticky and disgusting so I decided to go for a waem shower. "I'm going to take a shower before I sleep." I announced moving to the bathroom. "Also, I'm taking the couch." I closed the door and stripped off my clothes before going in the shower.