CHAPTER 26. "Friends."

What did I even do to get that kind of treatment. Those words. She really made a toll on me. She cracked me up in a bad way that made my eyes bloodshot, lungs craving for a breather, and an aching heart. It's funny because I always ignore the hate words I get from the internet or from the people I interact with but she somehow made her way under my skin, leaving a deep wound. I mean of course I'll take her words personally, she's my girlfriend's mother.

"Let's watch a movie." Indio said out of the blue breaking the silence. We were all walking in the hallway to our designated rooms. "What do you think, Y/N/N?" His manly arm wrapped around my neck pulling me closer to him.

"I think I'll just go to bed, I have studio session tomorrow." I said in a monotone voice. My eyes were drooping in sadness, my whole body feels like shit, I probably look like shit. Thankfully no paps came bombarding us so I wouldn't see myself looking like a druggie with red eyes in the morning.

"Oh come on, it's still early, we'll watch The Addams family just like old times."

"No fucking way! That bitch of a girl still haunts me." Khai complained catching up on us. She stop behind me peeking her head over my shoulder looking at me. "We'll watch Friends." She wiggles her brows playfully, my lips slightly tug up in a smile.

"You know you're a pretty shitty sibling, you don't even know what I like." I said pushing my brother away and wrap my arms on Khai's waist, and her wrap on my neck.

"I didn't say anything about you liking it." He defended himself talking about the addams movie.

"Whatever, fuck face."

"Whatever, dick head."

"I'm really glad I'm an only child."

"Bitch, I'm your sister."

"Oh, fuck me."

"No, thanks."

My parents was already gone to their room leaving us three knuckle heads on our own. We made it to my room which was spacious, I like it. Khai ran up to the bed cannonballing. I followed her leaving Indio ordering pizza. I barely ate my food earlier so it'll do. I went in the bathroom with a change of clothes in hand.

I stare at my exhausted self in the mirror staring deeply in my eyes and trying not to break down again. Changing my shirt and bottoms before washing the small amount of makeup on my face.

Khai was right, I was fucked. All the nerves that I was feeling were probably the sign that something is going down. She fucking hates me. She thinks I'm fucking using her daughter. Why would she even think that? She doesn't even know me. She didn't even put an effort to get to know me and straight up step on me.

My lips quiver and my eyes gloss, all the emotions are overwhelming me. Instead of controling them and keeping them inside I let myself break down. I cover my mouth the muffled sobs echoed in the room. I turn my back and slide down my back resting against the cabinets of the sink. I'm really losing my shit right now. My crying earlier wasn't as intense as this one.

You know what hurts the most? Silent cries.

The door swings open revealing Khai standing there in shock. I didn't noticed how long I've been sitting in the bathroom floor so when I tried to stand up my leg muscles were all numb. Khai didn't say anything instead she helped me to get under the duvet. The food was already there and a movie is ready to play. My brother came in the room with a case of beers, when he saw me her expressionless face turn into worry. He sat down on the bed next to me and without any consent I bury myself on his chest and his arms automatically wrapped around me.

"You do know that everything that old hag told you wasn't true, right?"

"Don't call her that and yes." I mumbled between my whimpers my cries slowly coming to a stop.