Chapter 9

Soobin made himself comfortable on his belly, his legs propped up behind him and on his elbows, flipping through the yellowing pages of the History of the Realms and its inhabitants. Before he continued deeper however, the pressure on his chest reminded him of his injury and deciding not to risk reopening any wound, Soobin heaved himself up onto his butt and propped a pillow behind his back and sat reading instead. 

"Hm," Soobin hummed as he poked his chest, the pain never escalating beyond the slightest of throbs. "Not going to lie, she really worked her magic here." 

Anyways, back to business, Soobin told himself as he turned his attention back to the the book. Because the whole book was larger than he had expected and was very quite heavy, he laid it down on his lap and brought his knees up slightly to adjust to his line of sight. In the fluttering light of the warm glow of the room, Soobin's eyes moved along the words etched onto a book not from his world. 

HISTORY OF REALMS 

I. INTRODUCTION TO THE REALMS

There are 3 different types of realms in this world, more undiscovered. The Human Realm, Spirit realm, and the Underworld.

Underworld, Soobin raised his eyebrows. Like hell?

Each realm acts like a world of sorts, and in each realm, there are many different places to visit. Within the places holds different species and within these species, different rules to follow. The Underworld is the biggest realm, followed by the Spirit Realm and the smallest, Human realm.

II. SPIRIT REALM 

The Spirit Realm, or otherwise known as Angel Realm due to the overwhelming population of Angels that reside in the Realm, is home to about 13billion angels, wizards, mythical creatures and many more. While the exact number of places that exists through this realm is unknown, it is subdivided into 7 well-known areas, each under the control of one of the 7 Princes (refer to respective section for more details). 

The Spirit Realm itself is heavily protected, and is only accessible by the front entrance which is located in the Angel's Acre. 

Angels who are the majority of the inhabitants as mentions, reside in the mainland area, Angel's Acre, home to many types of Angels which exist. Angel's Acre is under the rule of Prince Jeon Jungkook. 

Angels, much like other species, have different roles. Listed roles include: Normal Angels (do not possess special powers) Guardian Angels (dispatched into the Human Realm), Warrior Angels (possess abilities that support combat and defense) , Doctors (possess healing abilities), Librarians (possess eyes of the soul). Normal Angels or those of the other divisions can be part of the Ministry of Angels (MOA) as well who overlook the decisions and workings of Angel's Acre. 

So MOA is pretty much like the parliament in my world, Soobin thought. This isn't so hard to understand  after all... aside from all the powers and divisions things... 

Angels who posses special abilities (refer to listed section below) must reveal themselves and their powers to the authorities, MOA, who will classify and refer them under respective divisions for selected trainings. Upon being classified, an identity card will be issued to state the division and role. For further notes on classifications, recommended to enquire respective authorities. If angels who possess these powers fail to reveal themselves, action may be taken as consequence. it is important to give up your position in order to ensure no unexpected accidents occur due to failure to regulate one's powers on oneself or others.