Chapter 11

"How?"

"Hm?" Alexander turned back from what he was going to do. 

"I asked," Yeonjun said, stating up abruptly and storming over to the doctor before reaching over and grabbing his collars. "HOW? How in the fuck's world did he get infected? He just fucking got here, check again dip shit, CHECK AGAIN!"

"Hey, calm down," Taehyun reached over but his hand was slapped away by Yeonjun. 

"Fuck off Taehyun, does this shit makes sense to you for me to calm down?"

"Hey, I know, b-"

"Get him established as an angel, now, I don't give a fuck, I'll make sure that happens," Yeonjun started his rage again. His eyes started to get blurry from the tears and he blinked it away. A cold hand wrapped its way around Yeonjun's tight hands. 

"Yeonjun. I know, what you are feeling. But listen to me, Soo-"

"No, let's go to the office now," Yeonjun replied, ignoring the other's words but was slammed against the wall by Alexander. 

"Hey listen to me!" the male shouted and towered over the smaller boy, who looked up and squared up. 

"What? If it's fucking bullshit, consider yourself dead,"

Alexander sighed and pushed his hair back. "Ok, I'll be straightforward then. Soobin is also, a librarian."

Yeonjun cocked his head. "Huh?"

"He's a librarian."

"What the fuck, are you shitting me right now?"

"No, I'm not, I have the results dude," Alexander said and went back to his seat again, clicking his mouse as the printer whirred away. 

"I know you're worried and confused but hear me out, at least as much as you can anyways since you're gonna have to run to the office anyways."

"Then hurry up," Taehyun replied. 

"Now I did say he'll get executed but... frankly, I don't think he will, even if he isn't established. Look Yeonjun, even if you had run there now, it wouldn't work because establishment takes about a month or two, by then Soobin wouldn't even be alive to be executed. But, he's a librarian. So no matter what, in these times, where librarians are literally on the brink of extinction, he won't get executed."

Yeonjun nodded slowly. 

"But now that he's... infected... I really don't know. Our top priority right now is to stop the spread of the virus so, librarian or not... the infection thing is going to be a problem when convincing the upper committee to spare his life."

"Now let's not think so depressingly," Taehyun chuckled awkwardly, standing between the two boys with his arms outstretched just in case Yeonjun lost it again. 

"Hah... You're right," Yeonjun sighed and pushed himself away from the wall. "I'm still going to the council area so that we can sort things out."

"No, actually you stay here and take care of Soobin. I gave him a sedative just now so that he won't overhear our conversations. He's asleep now, the whole process will be finished in about 5 minutes and he'll be brought back down here," Alexander replied and got up to the printing machine, where a few slips of paper were churned out and stapled together.

"But-"

"Look, Yeonjun I understand that if you went there, you might make the most convincing argument to make them understand, but Soobin is going to wake up in a state of shock and confusion. We also need to break the news to him, and I want you to be the one who does it."