Chapter 19

In a heartbeat, the 4 were back at the little cottage house Soobin was in before. They got straight down to business. Not long after, a messenger from the MOA arrived, alongside him a private doctor dispatched by Prince Jin who had privately mentioned the infection to Soobin in the court room. While Soobin, accompanied by Alex, had his private consultation in one of the guest rooms in the house, Taehyun and Yeonjun started mapping out the essentials for their travels to Seventeen's headquarters in Dia-valley. 

"it's not going to be easy getting there, seeing as to how we're going to have to pass through 2 regions before arriving." Taehyun pointed them out on the yellowing map that every angel has seen before. Well, except Soobin but he's an exception of course. 

"Any shortcuts...?" Yeonjun asked. 

Taehyun shook his head. "Their headquarters is heavily guarded. No power or magic from outside can penetrate their protection field, which understandable i guess considering the number of high risk investigations they're carrying out over thousands of years... and not to mention having a librarian from the Jeon family line." 

"What? They have a librarian from that family line? That's fucking dope." Yeonjun raised his eyebrows. He had a decent amount of understanding about Seventeen, no matter how elusive they were in public and these understandings comes from his position of being able to work alongside MOA members. And he knew how famed the Jeon family line was, having brought together the whole interior and organisation of the Library of Souls which is a huge feat in the Spirit Realm. How they did it, he'll never know. 

"What's dope?" Soobin asked, the two's attention shifting onto the tall fellow standing at the doorway, hand clutching his upper arm. 

"A librarian you're suppose to meet when we find Seventeen." yeonjun answered. "Anyhow, how'd did go." 

"Who is he?" Soobin asked, then proceeded to answer Yeonjun's queries on his condition. " Well, the person explained everything about a librarian to me, though i can't say i understood it all. The doctor also gave be a temporary shot that will delay any effects of the infection. Oh, he also said i seem to be asymptomatic since I'm not fully angel... somehow... and i wont be able to spread the virus like other angels." 

'Must be something to do with you still being fucking alive in the human realm i expect," Taehyun said. Soobin shrugged at that. 

"Alex left with the doctor by the way, he gives us his best wishes and to call him if we needed anything," Soobin continued. 

"Well, he didn't even tell us himself," Yeonjun hurrumped. "Back to business. We were just talking about the librarian you're suppose to be meeting when we meet seventeen. Apparently he's from a famous Jeon family line of Librarians."

"What's so dope about that," Soobin asked as he dragged his own chair next to the table. 

"The Jeon family is a prestigious and famous line of Librarian. To put it simply, any power that is passed down from generations are likely to be stronger and angels are able to be used more naturally, basically they are able to make use of their powers more. For librarians, powerful ones are able to manipulate the souls of Humans on top of being able to see and touch them. If you didn't know, neither of us has been to the Library of Souls and even if we did, all we'd see are empty shelves. Because we aren't librarians, we can't see the soul books." Taehyun answered. Soobin nodded, catching on quicker than he had expected. Maybe he was getting accustomed to the new strangeness of this new realm. 

"Anyhow, once you meet this senior Librarian you can ask more questions."

"How should we get to them?" 

Taehyun hinted at the map before them and some brief pointers they had written down previously during Soobin's absence.

"These are the 2 regions we'll have to pass through: Alfheim and Meg Hall. You know what those places are?" Yeonjun asked, his index fingers tapping on the respective areas in a methodical fashion.