⭒❃.✮:▹Prologue◃:✮.❃⭒

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆

"Stab him."

"What the fu- No!" 

"Stop being such a pussy and stab him!" 

"No!"

"Shut up fattie."

"What did you just say?" Soobin hissed, turning to speak to Yeonjun.

"I said what I said and just do it!" Yeonjun yelled, crossing his legs over one another while sitting idly on Soobin's shoulder. 

Soobin was about to reply when he remembered the person staring in front of him. 

Right, back to business.

'Just go," Soobin said, exhausted, dropping the knife onto the counter. He pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes, feeling a headache rolling around the corner. How did he arrive at this moment again? 

He was home alone on a peaceful Sunday, in the kitchen preparing to make some delicious fruits for himself when he heard the front door burst open and a slender boy walk in. He called out and Soobin tensed, knowing that voice all too well. 

He turned to look at his boyfriend. Well, ex-boyfriend. That motherfucker had slept with another guy while Soobin was one a 3-day camp, getting caught when Soobin had come home a day early. 

"Why the fuck are you here?" Soobin asked. He really didn't want to deal with this shit right now.

"I'm sorry! Please, just-just let me back into your life!" 

"You've got to be kidding me right?" Soobin crossed his arms. While Yeonjun muttered a few curse words next to his ear.

'I promise I'll never do it again," the boy pleaded. 

But SSoobin knew he would do it again. He'll take advantage of your kindness, Yeonjun had told him and if there's one person he would trust, it was Yeonjun. 

"No, get out," Soobin said, now advancing towards the boy. 

"Soo-"

"Shut up, don't even say my name!" Soobin said as the boy looked back at him with doe-like eyes.

He felt his will falter and Yeonjun sat up. 

'Yah, if you don't push him out, I'm gonna make you stab him." 

Soobin paused for a few more seconds before his eyes hardened. Dragging the other by the hand, he literally threw the man out of the door and slammed it shut. 

"Nice!" Yeonjun exclaimed as he punched the air with his fist. 

Soobin rolled his eyes but smiled as well. He didn't know if he could have done it without Yeonjun.

"But then again, I wanted to see you stab him," Yeonjun teased. 

Soobin groaned and made his way to the kitchen again. 

Having a guardian demon was really a pain in the ass.