-Worlds quickest intro to curses-

I had decided to leave club early do to the fact that one of Itadori's friends was carrying something that produced such potent cursed energy that it even got me to freak out and I'm pretty desensitized to most thinks like that, especially after you have gone your whole life at this point training to defeat curses. as soon as I got home I changed into something a little more appropriate for this since I may end up using cursed energy and I don't feel like having my tails either get hurt or ruin a perfectly fine pair of pants when they appear. 

saying that changing into this was easy is an understatement, but never mind. As soon as it got dark I went out the back exit and started running to the school by the time I got there I saw Itadori jump from ground level all the way up to the fourth floor. 

"okay now I really see why coach wanted him on the track team" I thought to myself

before going and throwing myself into who knows what I created a small little wisp to go and figure out what was happening, once it was released every thing it was seeing was automatically relayed back to me like a movie being played in my head. I have to admit for what I'm guessing Itadori only knowing about curses for a half an hour or more at least I'm impressed, he went straight in and didn't hesitate to help his friends even though he won't be able to do much. Just as I was mentally praising Yuji was being attacked from behind whiteout him noticing and trying to eat  him and what seemed to be a old wrinkley finger that was probably producing the ginormous amount of cursed energy I sensed earlier.

I jumped up off the ground straight for the window in front of Itadori who seemed to barley noticing the curse coming up behind him, prepping my claws to tear away at the curse. When I came through the window a giant crash could be heard while Itadori and Megumi who I just noticed coming up the stairs to help Itadori just stared at me in shook while I lunged forward and cut the cursed spirit into pieces then jumping towards Megumi and Itadori. The two just stood there shocked while two wolves one white and the other black started eating the cut up pieces of curse leaving us only hearing the sounds of them eating till someone finally broke the silence

"Y/n! What are u doing here and how did you make it up here with out using the stares." Itadori said perplexed while I just stared at him while my sweat dropped and replied as nicely as I could

"I jumped up here just like you Itadori did u not just see me come crashing through the window and any way what's happening, that finger thing in your hand is producing probably the most potent cursed energy iv ever seen or smelled."

"It's one of Ryomen Sukuna's fingers, or he's better known as the king of curses. the other curses here are trying to eat it to gain its power." Megumi stated while I just stood there dumb founded, being self taught I knew nothing about curses or there history in jujutsu society, I just knew that I had ability's that could destroy them and how to use them. we stood there while I zoned out and focused on the wolves, my god were they ever cute! every once in awhile I would hear Megumi explain somethin to Itadori then let him go on this rant about wanting to make sure very body he knows gets to have a normal death of old age and not because of some curse. 

Me and him have similar goals I thought to my self, ever since my parents were slaughtered by a curse I vowed to myself I would never be weak enough to watch some one I cared about be murdered in front of me while I hid to protect my self, I vowed to always do everything in my power to protect those I love I refuse to become helpless and fragile again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Itadoris speech Megumi started talking about this so called king of curses me and Itadori were clueless about 

"that's one of his fingers those curses you saw were trying to eat it."

"is it any good" replied Itadori in a clueless puppy dog like tone while Megumi snapped back

"No you wouldn't eat it cause it tastes good, you would eat it because it would give you stronger cursed energy, so hand it over." just as Itadori was about to give it to him a curse came out from the celling to Grab him But luck enough Megumi pushed him out of the way taking a hard hit to the wall screaming ant the other boy "RUN!" He was pushed through the wall and onto the roof by a large green multieyed curse knocking him so hard he lost concentration letting go of his Shinigami's in the proses while the curse charged at the now badly injured first year. I rushed over standing in front of him putting up a wall of flames while Itadori came from behind engaging it in battle. I let the wall of flames fall and transferred them to protect Megumi while lowering the heat out put so he wouldn't get burnt unless he directly touched one.

In front of us the curse kept trying to throw Yuji off but kept failing only getting the odd hit in while the teen he was fighting got a few in himself, he seemed to be holding his own so I took this as the time to put up to more sets of protective flames around the two teens who caused this mess from there occult club activity's. I was so focused on them when I looked over Itadori was being pressed down against the curses mouth only holding himself up from it's teeth, he then proceeded to throw the cursed object up into the air and screaming

"THERE'S AWAY I CAN SAVE EVRY ONE, I JUST NEED TO HAVE MY OWN CURSED ENERGY DON'T I!"

Me and Megumi looked at him in shook while Megumi started to scream back repeatedly to not do it, but in that split second the object went up and directly into Itadoris mouth swallowing it whole. The cursed energy off that thing was so potent it was like looking into tar and the smell was like poison over flowing your senses there was no way he could survive this! Me and the raven haired Boy Looked at our friend whos lifeless body was about to be shallowed whole till he spread his arms out and burst right through it's grasp jumping back to land in front of me and Megumi who I rushed over two as soon as he ate the finger in case of anything going really bad.

the curse started to charge at the young pink haired boy but not before black marks started to form on him and with a flick of his wrist the curse was destroyed. we all stood there silent and in shock of what had just happened till Yuji or what used to be him let out the most Blood curdling laugh iv ever heard. This wasn't the once kind and friendly boy anymore his body had been taken over by the king of curses himself Ryomen Sukuna.