~LIGHTS! CAMERA! ACTION!~

*Y/n POV*

I stayed watching Itadori and The pineapple man fight, to be honest it was quite entertaining, but it was easy to tell that the muscle brain was holding back and taking this more as a teaching opportunity for Yuji.

It was shocking to see how quick Yuji picked up using cursed energy but I guess since he is the vessel of the musty dusty king of curses he got a little bit of that main character luck.....SOOO not fair, I want to be a walking cheat code!

seeing Yuji actually being able to keep pace with the pinaple head aparantly also got him excited, a little to excited in my opinion, his whole brother / best friend situation was starting to get a little creepy and borderline obsessive.

I zoned out of the battle between Yuji and Pineapple, honing in on my friend's fights......now remembering that they exist.

I'm more upset by the fact I missed Megumi having his bird smack the shit out of witch girl. But I guess that means there plans are going into action.

When they made the plan of who's
fighting who they just left me on support and to go and destroy as many cursed as possible, seeing as they all have grudges to settle.

IM SORRY BUT IM SUPPOSED TO BE THE MAIN CHARACTER HERE NOT YOU GUYS, I'M  100% JELLY! I WANT SOME OBSESSIVE RIVAL TO FIGHT AGAINST, ITS NOT MY FAULT EVERYONE LOVES ME!

Ok Y/n take a breather you sound crazy take a chill pill.

Let's just watch the fight in front of you.

While I was having a manic episode to myself the to macho muscle heads were still at it, punching and kicking each other.

Yuji was holding up really well against the walking tropical fruit, till he started adding in cursed energy to his attacks.

*"This Must be what he learned while he was off being dead!"*

The way Yuji uses his cursed energy is effective but super wasteful, giving off more cursed energy than needed.

On that note apparently I wasn't the only one who picked up on this little tidbit, and pineapple lost his shit to say the least!

"ALL WRONG!"

Ok I mean it is super wasteful but come one my guy the whole forest can hear you, tone it down!

As they kept fighting after Big hairs fit, it slowly started to turn into more of a lecture with him saying

" That's not what I want you to devour."

Ok.........................................................so what is it you want him to devour, there was no context to that, and now I feel very awkward🧍‍♀️.

I'm not one to shame a person on what there into you know. But DON'T GO SAYING SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH NO CONTEXT AFTER DECLARING THIS GUY YOUR BROTHER!

THATS IT!
ENOUGH!
IM THROUGH

On top of a weird comment like that he starts teaching him, blech gross no sir🤢🤮, my brains right now are in unga bunga mode, that means I'm only here to destroy my opponents hopes and dreams not be there personal therapist with talk no jutsu, or teach them how to get good.

Instead I'm going to go see gojo and be a creep and watch these guys in style😎

" YUJI! Darling I'm going to split, Pinapple over there is make my head hurt with all this info. Have a good fight, woop his ass, and I'll see u later! Tooodaloo👋👋👋"

With that I start to run away hearing Yuji yell back at me, co firming I'm going to have a good show to watch! OHOHOHOH😈 I am stoked!

I come to a halt far enough away form the fight and start to  track down gojos cursed energy so I can try teleporting to him......