-solo-

*y/n pov*

The mission principle.Yaga assigned me was over sea's in America but wouldn't last long since he would like me back to help with the "Kyoto sister school event" or what I'm getting from the description a way to get us to kill curse with out the higher ups lifting a finger and fuelling there competitive spirit and rivalry....

FUCK YA IM IN I WILL OBLITERATE THE OTHER TEAM!

I was all fired up now.... But first I wound complete my mission and train a lot so what I just was a part of will never happen again

Just as I was about to board the plane Gojo-sensei appear beside me patting my head and looking forward then talking

"I know what just happened has left a sour taste in your mouth, but I'm proud to call you one of my students...."

He held a semi serious look till looking at me taking a million photos like he did with Megumi when I first met him .

"I can't wait to shown these to the rest of your team and the second years! You have been an official sorcerer for what a week, two? I'm so proud."

Then suddenly getting serious leaving me startled and flustered

"We'll u better board that plane now good bye my little diamond!" With that he walked away leaving me to compose my self then stepping onto the large sleek plane into the next part of my life with more determination and conviction than ever!
—————————————————————————
*after the mission and intense training, one week before the Kyoto sister school exchange event*
—————————————————————————
The mission was easier than expected and let me have lots of time to train and become a lot stronger.....

I wonder how Megumi and Nobara are
Doing.....I wonder if they will recognize me?

i did change  what I wear quite a bit and with the power up I got my tails changed to

i did change what I wear quite a bit and with the power up I got my tails changed to. Only one way to find out is to go back to Japan.

The type of training I did was to help increase my curse energy storage Wich totally changed what my face marks look like, there now darker.

But what I now have is a trump card....unleashed,
That's all I'll say about that.

I've also increased my healing ability to were if anything like the incident happens again I can save them. I won't fail again.
—————————————————————————

But there is one thing that is annoying at this point.

Principle.Yaga assigned me two missions on was to get rid of a 1st grade curse but the seconde is more tedious than you can even imagine.....