-the worst posible outcome...-

*y/n pov*

The next mission we had something horrible happened that me, Megumi, Nobara and Gojo-sensai could ever forgive ourselves for letting this happen.

*flash back 24 hours before the incident.*

The first year squad was sent on a mission to Eishu Juvenal detention centre to take care of a cursed spirit called the cursed whom that was apparently was close to that of a special grade curse.

All this information was being given to the squad by assistant manager Kiyotaka Ijichi. Till he was interrupted by Itadori wondering what  special grade meant.

The manager tried to exaplain it normally but sadly and never unlikely he Had to put it in easier terms for Itadori to understand

"Just remember something u four, no matter what do. Not. Engage the target. Or you will most definitely end up dead."

While he was about to finish a woman started calling out to us

"HELLO! Is tadshi fine! My son is my son safe!"

As she said that we all just looked at her till The manager brought our attention back to him

"She came to visit her son. It's most likely he's dead or is die'ing  do to the poison in the building."

While he was explaining the woman was being pulled away by some men in suites which work for the department keeping this under raps.

Itadori let his head sink down then looked at us
"We have to safe him."

We all just nodded with a response of, of course we will.

With that we started into the building while the man started to put up a curtain that will make it so we are the only ones who will know what's happening and also trap any curses in Side the curtain.

Wicha again Itadori didn't have any idea about and neither did I.

"It's turning into night!?!"

Megumi just looked ahead then responded to the pink haired sorcerers outburst.
"it's because of the curtain it keeps the residents around the area from seeing what's happening in here."

While saying that he summoned his divine dog.
The one he summoned had a slim body similar to a wolf with fluffy white fur and had a symbol on its head.

I remember that he summoned his divine dogs before when we met.

The dog walked over to me running up against my leg looking for cuddles wich  I most definitely agreed to, crouching down scratching behind its ear and giving snuggles for the little pupper wich he reciprocated with snuggle snack and kisses.