~The start of the event!~

*Y/n pov*

Todays the day of the Kyoto sister school exchange event. The day prier I was training  till I was Interrupted by a not so pleasant phone call from Gojo about Yuji being alive and me now having to heal his ass.

But at least he's all good, and I no longer have to worry about the crusty musty fingers of The Sukuna. That's Gojo's problem now not mine.

But ill need to prep and make a flashy entrance. I've never met the second of third years of either school and I mean I am a special grade~ I'm going to taunt them.

Miss Edna has already made me plethora of outfits infused with cursed energy so they won't be destroyed as easily, I don't need a nip slip in the middle of battle.

Now since it's the actual day of the event I was ready to make a grand entrance, the only people that I'm going to know for sure are my team and sensei . So that means I need to make a good first impression.

I got to the meet up spot about two hours early, I set myself up in a tree and made sure to hide all my cursed energy now waiting for ever one to arrive.

*2hours later ish*

A group of sorcerers arrived with a panda and my precious Megumi. One of the sorcerers  was a tall female with glasses embedded with cursed energy along with tools imbedded with cursed energy as well. She had her green hair in a ponytail.

The other person was smaller than the girl and had white hair he had purple eyes and a good amount of cursed energy around him. His uniform went up and covered his mouth were most of his cursed energy was coming from.

Along with that there was a panda so had three separate cursed energy signatures coming from him, but the difference was very subtle.

And lastly was my precious Megumi when I saw him I just wanted to run up and hug him but I had to use self restraint and stop myself. It was really fucking hard. But from what I saw he had gotten stronger and increased his cursed energy capacity along with getting even more handsome.

Soon Nobara came running up with luggage to only have to find out the hard truth that we weren't going no were. OOP!

Nobara also looked stronger but I couldn't focus to much on her since 6 new cursed signatures came up and surprisingly I recognized two of them.

The biggest ones were coming from three of them. One was coming from The person being introduced as Noritoshi Kamo u would say he placed third out of the three. Next was a robot who was introduced as mechamaru. In first was the pineapple head.....PINEAPPLE HEAD! ITS THE GUY WHO HIT ON ME HOW DID I NOT FIGURE OUT HE WAS A SORCERER WHEN I MET HIM?!?!WAS I THAT EXHAUSTED!

The amount of cursed energy this guy had was scary! He wasn't as strong as Gojo but boy was he up there. But I mean he could never compare to me.

The rest of the group were girls who I recognized two out of the three. I meet the hot one who gave me her number with pineapple head and her name was Mai.

The other blue haired one asked for mine and Gojo's autographs a while back.

*Flashback*
A blue haired girl accompanied one of the higher ups to a meeting with Gojo. Right after Gojo left we met up in the hall to brief me for my mission in the middle of no we're.

She came running up to him with a paper and pen excitedly and asked for his autograph after she turned to me and apparently the news of a new and strong sorcerer was out Wich ended up with her asking for my autograph to.