-New life for one and a new body for the other-

the person controlling The young teens body was no longer Yuji Itadori it was a curse named Ryomen Sukuna the official King of curses. he looked up to the sky and kept laughing that blood curdling laugh he had such a ominous aura around him it was like the air had gone stale and had gone blacker than midnight almost tar like there wasn't an ounce of light there if there was it would be swallowed whole. He finally stopped laughing but there was so much tension that neither I nor Megumi decided to make a move.

"I knew it the light fells best in the flesh." His voice rose above the silence increasing the tension while I stood there finally calming a little resting my shocked face just a bit while on the other hand the first year next to started to freak-out even more till the curse in front of us started speaking again after destroying the yellow sweater Yuji was wearing by pulling on it from both sides till it was gone.

"Cursed flesh is so boring, were are the people, the woman. What a wonderful era to be reawakened in women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots HOW MARVELUS! It'll be a mascara(I can't spell for shit supposed to say massacre🤣) ." He started laughing again while Megumi laid there in terror slowly getting up looking over all his options, while what he said finally registered in my head.

-In Y/n's head-

Did he just say women and children are maggots...I'm a woman...I'm also considered a minor since I'm only fifteen...DID THIS DUED JUST OUT RIGHT CALL ME A MAGGOT BUT ALSO ALL WOMAN! FUCK THE FACT HES THE SO CALLED KING OF CURSES IM ABOUT TO BEAT A BITCH UP!

-Megumis pov-

the only thoughts going through my head right now were only possibility's of what we could do I kept looking towards thee Ryomen Sukuna the most feared curse in all of jujutsu history. I slowly started to sense a growing presence, the curse energy was thick and could probably be cut by a knife it wade the air turn cold and still. The odd thing was that this curse energy wasn't coming off of Sukuna It was coming off of the now known sorcerer Y/n. and it seemed to have not only gotten my attention but also The king of curses.

-Y/n's pov-

What that curse said had me enraged the curse energy coming off of me was ominous and still but still had rage and power fueling it. Sorcerous shouldn't let them selves get angry or they end up using to much cursed energy in a small amount of time, but the rage behind me was different I was still in control of the amount I was emitting it was just more dark and deadly. i was finally snapped out of my thought when the so called king spoke up

"well, well, well what do we have here a female sorcerer. are u trying to intimidate me, Gambare Gambre."

As soon as those words registered I looked up and gave Sukuna thee death glare, the death glare u get when u know you fucked up big time. eyes glowing bright e/c slowly bringing my fist back punching what was supposed to be Sukuna, nut at that moment Sukuna let Itadori switch in and take the blow sending him into the opposing wall of the school with a bang so loud it could shake the heavens. Itadori now in immense pain and barley staying conscious with a awe stricken Megumi in fear from behind.

after that punch I looked over at his body pressed up against the wall no longer covered by black markings the cursed energy he was emitting wasn't the same as before it was back to being warm and calming. realization finally struck me the person I punched wasn't Sukuna it was Yuji.

I sprinted over to him pulling him out of the wall as quickly as I could making sure to be careful checking to see if anything was broken while also apologizing to him every chance I got. Thankfully he was fine from what I could see and he quickly recovered and went back to his normal self, in the middle of all my apologizing Megumi spoke up now being free of the little protection squad I made him after I lost concentration.