-Starting of a new life-

The three sorcerers just stared at the pink haired girl in shock while the king was hidden deep in side Itadori also watching. Y/n's pink hair was more vibrant in the moonlight her e/c eyes glowed with a sense of ferocity but also beauty. The 9 tails trailing behind here mimicked the flow of water with there smooth texture, the two fluffy ears on top of here head perked up and twitched and the slightest sound being intent and watchful. The three marks that appeared on each of her checks were dark and faded away into here hair line. The three men and curse were now reduced to nothing more than mere children in front of the girl purely captivated by her beauty.

-y/n POV-

we stood there in the moon light for what seemed like an eternity but was really only a few mere seconds, did I look weird or something I get that the whole fox situation is shocking but that's no need to stare for so long É.  After I quickly remembered what the white heard sorcerer said earlier and used this as an opportunity to snap them out of the weird trance they were in and get them to stop staring.

"Gojo was it ?"

"hmm?"

"Are you still planning on fighting Sukuna or are we just going to chill here and act like nothing happened ?"

With this statement all attention was brought towards Gojo and what he was going to say, me Yuji and Megumi waited in anticipation to hear what he was going to say.

" I'm still up to it if u are Itadori, it is still you body after all he's just using you as a vessel."

"I mean I'm down to do this if you are and you already said you would be fine o sure."

with that Itadori let Sukuna take over, his pink hair now rose up standing on end, black marks slowly started to appear on his skin soon followed by another set of eyes on his face. His voice changed along with hi demeanor, Sukuna was now in full control but only for ten seconds. He immediately charged at Gojo initiating a fight while I made my way over to Megumi and sat down next to him to watch. What we were watching wasn't really a fight Sukuna kept sending blow after blow in repetition while the white haired sorcerer kept dodging them with a mischievous grin on his face almost as if this was all one big joke, the next thing we knew Sukuna and his fist were merely a few inches away from our faces while he was bent over Gojo perched on his back taunting him to do better. with Sukuna in front of me almost harming Megumi who I felt surprisingly protective over I let my eyes slowly close a little and increase the intensity in my gaze giving him the *Back off or you are F*cking dead look* at that moment I almost thought I saw Sukuna flinch with a small bead of sweat threatening to run down his forehead.

The next thing we knew a huge attack from sukuna was aimed directly towards Gojo who was in front of me and Megumi and all I could think was "Did he not get the message to Back. The. FUCK OFF! I swear if he hurts one hair on Megumi I will commit a full scale felony." I was ready to protect Megumi even if that meant dragging us all into my domain but before I knew it Gojo was able to stop the attack fully before it even had a chance to hit us, pieces of ruble floating in the air somehow suspended. I was mesmerized by the power this man held while raven haired boy beside me was annoyed and done with his teacher egging him on,all that could be heard was the sound of Gojo counting down to let Itadori know to come back and that ten secondes was up.

When he finally hit ten Sukuna's hair started to fall and his lower eye's underneath Itadoris started to come to a close, the black marks all over his body started to fade only leaving Itadori back in his normal state. His head dropped down till it shot up and asked

"So how did it go ?" starting a conversation with the blindfolded  sorcerer

"So you really can control that guy." Going back to what seemed to be a normal happy self dropping all the rocks floating around us and moving any that would crush us.