Me, myself, and I.... part 2

*Y/n Pov*

The mission was only supposed to be a week..... I've been in this hell of curses for a month now! I'm blaming this all on Gojo he's the one who sent me here of the stupid higher-up sorcerers, but to be frank this was a pretty good power up from all the fighting like my god!

fighting for your life who knew it worked so well for increasing power but also building up a resistance to this fucking cold. not only with the increase of power but my tails changed too along with the markings on my face, you learn a lot about yourself when you are isolated like this.

 not only with the increase of power but my tails changed too along with the markings on my face, you learn a lot about yourself when you are isolated like this

Also to help combats the cold I decide to get another new outfit, how you ask...remember that giant curse I killed, apparently those curse can be used for materials so this weird turtle curse offered to make me an outfit out off it, when I met her.

*flashback*
I've been down here for one week and I am exhausted curse keep stacking me either weak or strong and I'm literally freezing. Ice is forming on my ears and snow is covering me, the tips of my hands have gone purple.

The only thing I can do to stay warm is to literally cover my self with fox fire but with all the fighting I'm seriously testing my curse energy reserve. If I'm not carefully I'll have to go into the back up but I would probably pass out after wards.

While being lost in my thoughts a wooden can came flying towards my face but before it could reach I stuck my hand out and caught it through total muscle memory.

"You human what are you doing down here?"
An old sophisticated voice says, I slowly look up at the turtle she has a bob cut hair and big glasses on her turtle snout.

"I was dragged down here against my will, if I had the choice I wouldn't be here."

"Hmm that giant curse, we're you the one who killed it..."

"Yes" I hesitantly replied wondering if u should trust this turtle-woman thing- curse.

.......

The air fell silent

"DARLING YES I WILL MAKE U THE MOST FABULOUS SUIT! IT WILL ME BOLD! DRAMATIC! AWE INSPIRING!"

" Seriously! Yes hmmm if Gojo had his way he would probably say add a cape-"

"NO CAPES!"

"Yes mam! By the way what's your name?"

"Edna, Edna Mode darling. The best designer in the curse world here's my card. Now first sight here, here , here and here."

Pulling out a magic contract reading as much as I could while being rushed to sign.

"Now I am exclusively your designer no more of those stupid sorcerer designing for you. I will meet you here tomorrow with the outfit, ta ta darling."