Chapter 23

Liam's P.O.V.

I hurry up to grab the cleanest pair of clothes in my dresser. After a quick tooth brushing and combing of my hair, I sprint to my car. My stomach is rolling in anticipation for what Anna has to say. I hope she has picked me, but I'll be content if she's happy in the end.

Alexander's P.O.V.

I am so exhausted. I didn't get any sleep thinking about Anna's text. It was so vague and mysterious. I just hope she is doing well though, and I can't wait to see her beautiful face.

Anna's P.O.V.

I am so nervous with anticipation. As instructed, Liam and Alexander both arrived at 1.

"Hi, guys. I have a few words to say to everyone. I'll start with Liam. Liam, you have empowered me from the very beginning. You have showed me that I can't let the past dictate my future, and I need to let bygones be bygones. I will never be able to thank you enough for the lessons that you have taught me this summer. There will always be a special place in my heart." Liam's head drops and a single tear falls. I give him a light kiss on his forehead.

Alex is next. "Alex, thank you for your patience. You have given empathy and sympathy more than anyone else I know. You were there when I needed you most. I will always love you and appreciate you for your heart." Alex's face pulls into a small smile and his eyes tear up. I give him a small kiss on his cheek.

I finally turn to the recipient of the third and final text. "And finally, Daisy thank you for being the honest friend when I needed you. You impacted me so much in this fleeting time." Daisy gives me a quick hug.

"Alright, I feel like I have stalled enough. The person that I have chosen to be with is...."

Any guesses? Who do you want her to pick and why?