Chapter 16

Liam's POV

Alex and I walk to his house to prep for the party. We aimlessly talk to pass the time.

"What's your ideal girl like?" Alex asks me.

"Well, I guess she's smart. She doesn't have to be like genius level, but I want someone who can hold a great conversation. Someone who is open with emotions. I know it's not typical to care about emotions as a guy, but I'm done with all this poisonous masculinity. I want someone who will see me for more than just Liam; someone who will see me as who I am on the inside. Looks really aren't a concern, but I have a thing for blondes."

"It sounds like you described Anna." Alex points out.

"I guess she could be, but I wasn't thinking of her. I was just speaking in general. Besides, Anna's your girl." Alex lets out a half bitter laugh.

"Let's be honest, Liam. Anna is my Dream; she always has been. But she doesn't see me as more than a friend, and in all honesty, I'm just glad to have her in my life. I would rather be her friend, than be nothing to her. So, yes I do have a thing for Anna, but if you are interested in her take your shot. You seem to make her happy, and her happiness is my main concern. Jut treat her like the queen she is, and we'll be fine." Alex gets up from his spot on his bed.

"Ah, thanks Man. I really think Anna is special, but I don't want to start anything that might hurt her relationship with Daisy."

Alex comes from his closet and tosses me one of his larger cotton t's. I quickly change shirts.

"In my opinion, Daisy still has a slight thing for you, but I'm sure you guys can work something out."

Just a short chapter in Liam's perspective, for all the potential chapters I have deprived you from.