Chapter 17

Hi, Guys! You guys are such silent readers. ;) I don't blame you, I don't usually comment when I read either. It's just weird when you're on this side. Feel free to comment if you want. I can chat back, or just let you yell at the characters. By the way, I officially celebrated my one year anniversary of owning my dog on the 19th (April)!!!! I can't believe he's been in my life for only a year. I'll post an updated picture on this chapter. I'm curious though, what do you guys think his breed is (HINT: He's a mix of two popular breeds)? Alright, have fun guys and thank you!

Anna's POV

Daisy threw the bags on the bed when we got to my room.

"Alright, we don't have much time. I know what to do with myself, so I shouldn't take long. I suggest we curl your hair, do bold makeup, and you wear the black Kardashian dress thing." A soft laugh escapes me.

"A Kardashian dress? That's the best description you could come up with?"

Daisy's eyes enlarged. "Yes, I'm sorry I can't think of the word. You know the dress though, it hugs you. Here, sit down on the bed. I'll grab the curling iron first and let it heat up." While the curling iron heated, Daisy started to apply a gradient of soft peach to bold gold on my eyes. Her hands quickly danced across my face as she brushes here and there. It's pretty evident that Daisy has had quite a bit of practice with makeup. She is quickly done, and curling my hair in no time. Now, as much as I'd like to say that I could have done this and all... I couldn't. I'm not super girly, and I have never really experimented with makeup. It's not my scene. "Daisy, how are you so good at all of these things?"

"I just love art and can't think of a better canvas than a human. Like I know I'm beautiful, but there's something about wearing your art that just boosts me. I don't use makeup to hide my blemishes; I use makeup to play with art. I have liked art for so long that when everyone was experimenting with makeup, I realized my opportunity to test myself. And on that note, it looks like my job is done. Go get the dress on before you look in a mirror." Daisy lightly nudges me towards the bathroom with my dress I hand.

I walk in, closing the door behind me.

Great, now time to not fall over while shimming into a dress. I pull my dress over, pulling and tugging it down. Now time to add my nude heels; I usually don't wear heels due to my clumsiness. I think I can rock them at least one night. I quickly turn off my bathroom light and walk back into my room. Daisy turns around when I enter.

"Damn, Little Mamma!" she exclaims. I take the time to see what Daisy did while I was away. She has dressed into skinny jeans and a loose My Chemical Romance shirt.

"I thought we were dressing up." I deadpanned.

She laughs, "No, that was just for you. Besides, I have to represent my husband, Mikey Way."

"But in 2013, didn't they brea-" Daisy cut me off.

"They will eternally live on in my young weird emo heart. I may not dress the part much any more, but MCR shall live on forever!"

A slight laugh escapes my lips as Daisy falls into my bed clutching her shirt. "You're such a weirdo. When are we leaving for this party again? I'm ready to come home and pig out watching Criminal Minds reruns. I've got to get some time in with my screen husband and my favorite not-couple."

"Ooooh, who's your screen husband?" I stare at her obvious answer.

"Spencer, duh! And my favorite not-couple is Morgan and Garcia. I'm still mad that they didn't become a thing."

"Oh, and to answer your question about leaving for this party, it starts when you are feeling well. But the guests have been arriving for thirty minutes. I guess if you're ready; we can head out now."

We walk to Daisy's car next door. My grandparents stop us on our way out.

"You're going to party right?" My grandfather asks.

"It's more of a get-together, Gramps." I tried to reassure him.

"I told you she wasn't as cool as me." My grandfather smiles at my grandma. "I guess it's true that coolness skips some generations. I never would have thought that my genes would result in such a square. She must have too much of you in her." Grandma slaps his arm. Daisy laughs loudly.

"Thanks, Old Man. I guess looks can skip generations too, because Grandma and I have all the looks." Grandma laughs poking Grandpa in the side.

"If your Grandma wasn't such a looker, I'd retaliate."

Grandma pipes in, "There is one thing that hasn't skip a generation between you and Anna...your smart ass."

"Hey, we agreed many years ago that you wouldn't talk about my ass in front of Sassy Assy. I know I'm irresistible, but try to camouflage if you are too frisky and we need to make an exit. Say...peaches." Grandma slaps his arm.

"And on that note, I feel like I have been listening way too long. I love you too!" I kiss both of their cheeks.

"Stay safe!" Grandma yells.

"Don't hurry back!" Grandpa yells afterwards. As I'm closing the door I hear Grandpa say, "Peaches?" with I can only guess a suggestive face. I giggle while closing the doors.

"Your grandparents are so priceless," Daisy adds.

"Let's just hope I'm not scarred for life." Daisy pulls out of her drive way towards the J siblings' house.