Chapter 12

"Let me start from the beginning first. Ana, you were born a healthy, but slightly premature baby. Your lungs hadn't completely developed. As you aged, your lungs were supposed to heal, and grow with you. Your lungs didn't grow much past your first birthday though. By the time Kyle was involved in your life, Brittany was already working on getting you a donor. You had been on the lists for years. Kyle was determined to find you a donor. He even had test done to see if he would match. After Kyle got shot the results came back; he was a match. So, Kyle's lungs were donated to you. Ever since that switch you have been fine, but in the ocean you first had a heat stroke. During the heat stroke, you damaged part of a lung. Alexander donated a part of his lung to you. He is fine, but he is still recovering so you can't see him just yet."

I purely created this short chapter just a summary of Alex's condition to scare you with the previous chapter. 😂 How many people thought I killed off Alex? I really considered having him donate his life for Ana, but I know how I want this to end. Sorry for the scare. Oh, and it is possible to donate part of a lung (lobe). Typically the donor is deceased, but a healthy living adult can also donate. I know that sounds weird, but to be most accurate I double-checked. 💕 Thank you for reading!!

How is everyone feeling about the relationships right now?
Ana and Daisy?
Ana and Liam?
Ana and Alex?
Grandma and Grandpa?
Any characters from TBTHNH that you miss? Want to see them maybe make a visit to Hollywood? I have one visitor up my sleeve in Maine, when we return. 😊💕