Chapter 15

Welcome back! Here is a quick chapter in between my ecology reading (Ugh, biology majors... gotta love us :) ) Anyways, here's a quick chapter dedicated to hala_happy! I'll still make that chapter on Sunday if you remind me.

Five Hours Later....

"Why did we have to buy so many clothes?" I nagged Daisy.

"Because your closet is empty, we had hours to kill, and $500 to spend. Carry our bags, Liam."

"Why me, why not Alexander?" Liam groaned.

"Because he's our current hero, and you're our current Casanova. Besides, you've got nothing else to do with your show muscles." Daisy thrusts her five bags into Liam's arms.

Liam scoffed at Daisy's comment. I heard Liam release a mutter under his breath; something about his muscles being useful.

"Do you think you can handle my bags too, Liam?" I challenge him with a victorious smile.

"I can handle more than just your bags." He quickly quips. "Hand then over, Sweetness." I gracefully slide my bags into his hands, grabbing his hands in the process. We both look at our entwined hands and then let go.

Daisy coughs, "So, are you ready for a party at the Js' house?" I stare absentmindedly at nothing assuming she's talking to Liam.

Liam nudges me with his hip.

"I'm sorry, was that to me? I didn't know the siblings were throwing a party."

"Yeah, it's actually in your honor. You have to go; they have assured us that you will be treated with the utmost care. You also just bought clothes, so you can't use the excuse of not having clothes." Damn, she's right.

"Okay, I'll go," I cave.

"Are you sure she'll be fine?" Alexander says while offering me a friendly smile. I squeeze Alex's shoulder.

"I'll be fine; thank you, Alex." I finish while smiling at Alex.

Another cough escapes someone. This time Liam is the cougher.

"Alright, we better get you girls inside so you can prepare for the party. Daisy will inevitably take five hours. Anna, you don't have anything to add so this shouldn't take you long." Liam laughs at his poor jokes. Alexander lets out a light chuckle.

"Hand over the bags, and we'll let you go." Daisy throws her hands up like she's in a stick up. Liam puts the bags on the ground and walks away from Daisy very slowly.

"It didn't have to come to this." Liam says trying to feign fear while holding back a smile. "Alright, well we better let you get to it. Like I don't need any preparation to get this face and bod, but not all are blessed."

"So, you didn't try to get that face and body? Maybe you should put effort into it next time; you might not be so disappointed." I quipped.

"Ouch, best leave now Liam. You might want to go nurse that burn." Daisy offers.

Alex gives me a tight goodbye hug. He's always given the best hugs; it feels safe and homely. Alex whispers in my ear
"I'll miss you, Annaliese." Alex smiles warmly. "You're the brightest light on this planet."

"I'll miss you too, Alex. See you at the party." I smile in response.

Liam hugs Daisy; Daisy gives him a peck on the cheek. Alex goes to Daisy to give her a hug.

Liam walks over to me. "I guess now we high-five?" Liam jokes. He opens up his big arms and I walk into his embrace. The hug cocoons me. I start to pull away when he whispers in my ear. "You look beautiful today; you don't need anything else." My cheeks heat up as we pull apart.

"Alright, we better go inside." Daisy pulls my arm inside.