▲Movie Night▲

Y/N sat peacefully in their room, although completely bored out of their mind. They managed to entertain themself by watching videos on their phone, something about killer animatronics. They were very interested in the series made by some guy named Mark and fell down a rabbit hole of videos.

    An hour later, a knock was heard at their door. They paused their video and opened the door for whoever knocked. It was Techno. "Hey, so like Tommy convinced me and Wilbur to watch movies with him and his friends. So we were wondering if you'd like to join us?" He asked.

    "Uh, sure. I'll be down in a second." Y/N answered, sending techno a small smile as he shrugged and closed the door behind him.

    Y/N was admittedly a little surprised that the boys wanted them to join in their movie night. But they grabbed their phone, put it in their pocket, they then walked down the stairs and to the living room.

    The couch was filled with the two teens and three pre-teens. It looked like their was no room for them, but Ranboo patted the space between him and techno. "Nope." Wilbur said as he noticed Ranboo. He moved from his place next to Tommy and sat between Ranboo and Techno. Wilbur then patted the space between him and Techno.

    "Okay then." Y/N said, they walked over to the couch and sat between Wilbur and Techno. They saw Tommy had a big bowl of popcorn and reached over to grab some.

    Wilbur had the remote and turned on a movie, which just so happened to be Conjuring 2. His smirk widened as he saw Tubbo back up into the couch. Techno noticed as well and looked at Wilbur.

    "Turn this shit offfffff." Tommy groaned, closing his eyes and shrinking down to the floor. 

    "More room for us." Techno spoke.

    "No! Let me back on the couch!" Tommy shouted, pushing Tubbo out of his space and crossing his arms.

    "Shut up you child! We're trying to watch a movie!" Wilbur said.

    "You shouldn't have put on a horror movie then!" Tommy replied.

    "Why are you scared?" Y/N asked, "What happened to big man Tommyinnit?"

    "No! Of course not, I never get scared." Tommy replied. 

    "Then sush." Y/N said.

    Once that was over, everyone turned their attention back to the tv in front of them. "Fuck this ghost shit." Tubbo mumbled as he hid his face in Ranboo's arm.

    Tommy looked at the two and rolled his eyes. The movie continued with Tubbo jumping at even slightly scary parts. Techno occasionally picked on the poor brunette, but in the end it was all in good fun. "Just saying, if any of you start sleepwalking and saying "Leave Tommy alone" or some shit, I promise you I'm beating the demon out of you." Wilbur said.

"Gee, thanks Will." Y/N said. 

"You're so nice to us, Will-I-Am." Techno replied. 

"I'd do the same for you, Wilby." Tommy said,"I mean Wilbur." Tommy quickly corrected. Wilbur teased him about it, although he did somewhat like the nickname.

"Can we watch something else now?" Tubbo asked, his face completely buried in Ranboo's arm as the taller played with his hair using his other hand.

"Yeah, sure. What do you want to watch, Tubbo?" Y/N asked, grabbing the remote from Wilbur while he was busy teasing Tommy.

"Can we watch Grey's Anatomy?" He asked. "Aren't you like 12? Should you be watching that?" Y/N asked.

"No, but it's fine!" Tubbo tried reasoning. "Nope." Y/N said. "We should watch black mirror." Techno suggested.

"Oh my god, no. They're literally children." Y/N said. "Total Drama or Icarly." Wilbur said.

"I'm fine with that." Ranboo replied. "Me too!" Tubbo said, "as long as it's not scary." "Sure." Techno shrugged. "Sounds good." Y/N replied. "Whatever." Tommy agreed.

"Great. Now... which one?" Wilbur asked. Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy voted for Icarly while Techno, Wilbur and Y/N voted TD.

"I say we settle this with Rock Paper Scissors." Tommy suggested.

"Alright." Techno said, cracking his knuckles and starring directly into Ranboo's eyes. With him giving off a threatening aura, Ranboo gulped a bit and was slightly scared.

"Me and Y/N vs eachother. Techno and Ranboo. And then Wilbur and Tommy." Tubbo said. Everyone agreed and stood up from the couch.

Y/N and Tubbo walked a little bit away and got ready. Wilbur shouted, "begin" as a chorus of "Rock Paper Scissor, Shoot" was shouted throughout the house.

"So you and Ranboo, huh." Tubbo said, trying to distract Y/N from the game. The two were currently tied 1-1.

"Oh shut up. Me and him have nothing going on." Y/N replied. They ended up winning the game 2-1.

"I do not like you." Tubbo grumbled.

"Cry." Y/N simply teased. The rest finished their games and TD won. The six of them ended up watching about 10 episodes before they finished their movie/tv show day in time for dinner.
————

Not proofread

this was more of a very light editing than a rewrite but its 3 am im tired