Ice Cream Party

3/31/21, 3:02 PM, Sunday (if ur lactose intolerant, no tf ur not.)

    Once Y/N had stepped inside the locker room, the cheer team members swarmed them- all of them wanting their number. Y/n felt famous, kind of. Though the swarm only started because Billzo was loud as hell when he asked. After the exchange, Y/N changed into their clothes feeling sort of refreshed. But a clap of thunder turned that freshness into fear as they stepped outside, eyes immediately darting to find Sam. The green man was chatting with the rest of the Feral Boys team. 
    "There you are. Ready to go home?" Sam asked with a warm smile. 
    "Please," They laughed. Lightning struck the sky and Y/N rushed to cling to Sam.
    "Right, let's go then," Sam replied, patting Y/N on their back comfortingly, "I'll see you, boys, at the pizza place, right?" He called to the team members outside, knowing the few there would relay the message to the ones still getting ready. 
    "Yeah, yeah. Go be Prince Charming," Quackity lightly teased. Sam rolled his eyes and Y/N tugged on his sleeve. They wanted to go. Now.
      "Right, sorry," Sam said. He led Y/N back to the bleachers where their brothers and all their friends were waiting, getting soaked in the process. Techno and Wilbur cast dirty glances at Sam due to their sibling literally clinging to him for life, but the younger just shrugged it off. Sam let go of Y/N and let them be with their friends and family.

    "Aww, there's our little cheerleader," Boomer teased, pinching Y/N's cheek. Y/N swatted his hand away with a small laugh before they saw lightning in the sky. They shrieked and clung to Boomer, seeing as he was the closest to them.
    "Are you scared of storms?" Techno's friend, the one always wearing blue, asked. But that person was quickly shoved by the one wearing the black and red hoodie.
    "Can we just go home?" Y/N said, their words muffled and barely above a whisper.
    "Let's have a party at Wilbur's," Wilbur's friend said, his New York accent really prominent.
    "Yeah, good luck with that," Techno snorted.
    "Guys we can talk about this when there's no lightning in the sky. Can we please go home?" Y/N pleaded in a whimper. 
    "Wouldn't be the first time kids just showed up at Phil's door," Tubbo said, Ranboo nodding in agreement.
    "Yeah but there's now 11 children instead of just their 4," Sniff said.
    "Phil or Kristen won't care, let's just go!" Y/N bitterly said.
    "Yes, yes, let's go!" Boomer said, dragging Y/N away, "Here, idea time." He pulled Y/n off him and crouched in front of them. Y/N knew this gesture and climbed on his back, trying to hold on as tight as they could without choking him. Boomer began running as soon as they were comfortable.

    "Slow down!" Y/N shrieked, burying their face in his shoulder.
    "No can do!" Boomer laughed.
    "I think I'm going to throw up," Y/N muttered.
    "How are you going to be all protective over Y/N when I try sitting next to them on a couch and then let that happen?" Ranboo asked Y/N's older brothers, gesturing at Y/n and Boomer- who was now hunched over with a hand on their stomach as Boomer apologized through his laughter.
    "Eh, you're different," Techno shrugged.
    "Teenagers make no sense," Ranboo sighed.

    The party of 11 showed up at the Watson house eventually, Y/N gratefully flinging themself onto the couch - glad to be out of the storm. Sniff laughed and jumped into their arms. 
    "Make room for me!" Boomer shouted, about to jump on the two before they shrieked and backed away from where he would land, "Rude, maybe I wanted to be cradled by Y/N."
     Y/N scoffed, "Aw, poor baby." Y/N's brothers glared daggers into Boomer- literally. If looks could kill the poor boy would need to have a grave dug. The trio shuffled around so Y/N and boomer were sitting side by side on the right side of the couch as Sniff laid across them.
     "Soooo do we want to watch movies, eat something? What's the plan?" Tommy asked.
     "Everyone get blankets or something, I'll get the ice cream," Techno said, leaving the entryway and into the kitchen. 
     "And where are the blankets?" Bad asked.
     "There's a tub on the side of the couch. Get one you want," Wilbur plainly said. Ranboo, Tubbo, and Tommy took up the left side of the couch. The three sat similarly to Y/n's trio where Tommy and Ranboo sat side by side with Tubbo laying across them. The couch was full and the 5 remaining would have to sit on the floor. 
     "I think Phil keeps bean bags in the closet. I don't know how many we have though," Wilbur said. Schlatt grumbled something before standing up from the floor and opening the closet located in the corner of the living room. He threw 3 bean bags, careful not to hit the tv. One of the bags hit Skeppy, though no one was sure if it was on purpose or not. Everyone grabbed a blanket, except the people on the couch. Y/N took the liberty of passing one over to Tommy's trio since the tub was on their side, the three would have to share but none of them minded as they were kind of huddled up in the same vicinity. Y/n grabbed another blanket for their trio.
    "Oh Y/N your gracious, warm presence is enough for me," Boomer laughed, making a kissy face at Y/N.
    "Shut up, Boomer," Sniff groaned, lightly punching him. Wilbur glanced up at Boomer and then Y/N, giving Y/N a questioning look. They just shook their head and shrugged.