▲The end of the stay▲

Tw// Depressing thoughts, self doubt, child abuse

The day was Friday, the last day before they returned to foster care.. the last day before they leave the place that's given them more love then all the foster homes they've been in combined. It was a sad day from the moment Y/N woke up to the second they fell asleep. The family of 6(Ranboo and Tubbo went home) tried spending as much time together as they possibly could before Saturday. Y/N was scared, they didn't want to go back to that place. 

"Can't you guys just adopt them already?" Tommy asked his parents.

"We'd love to right away, but even if we did it'd be a long process that could take months. Plus, Y/N's contract was renewed in Ms. K's home so we'd have to work around that." Phil explained.

"My contract was what?" Y/N asked, their voice broke halfway through as their eyes swelled with tears. They didn't want to go back to her house, they loved it at the Minecraft family house- they wished they could just stay forever.

The place that held memories that'd make the devil flinch. They didn't want to have the responsibility of taking care of the younger children while only being 13 theirself. They didn't want to feel drained or like they were walking on eggshells just at the mere mention of Ms. K's name. But all good things come to an end, that was something Y/N had grown used to.

"Yeah, tomorrow you're returning to Ms. K's and then we'll be able to adopt you after a week- or if social services find anything wrong or unfit in the house you'll be able to return here where we can fully and officially adopt you." Phil explained.

"I hate it there.." Y/N solemnly mumbled. Wilbur rubbed Y/N back as a sign of comfort. Y/N leaned their head into Wilbur's chest as they tried blinking away the tears that threatened to fall.  But stray tears did fall as Y/N finally succumbed to their fate for the rest of their life.

It was 2:30 pm and in under 24 hours Y/N was returning to the hellhole they were forced to call home for the saddest years of their life. But, they were able to find an escape from that home- albeit not a permanent fix at the moment but they were happy the moments had happened. The doubted the family would actually adopt them, seeing as they thought of themself as useless and horrible. They figured the lovely family was just playing nice.

Once Phil and Kristen left the room for the four to have "sibling bonding" the three brothers began asking Y/N questions about the foster home.

"Is there anything you can think of that would be seen as unfit?" Tommy asked.

"No the estate is in perfect order and nothing out of the ordinary happens" Y/N said, their voice derived of any tone or emotion as they spoke as if it were programmed into their brain. And it was. That was their job, listen and obey. Take every thing said as if said by a god and comply.

"That doesn't sound like your words, we want to help you Y/N. Let us in on what happens, you will be saved. Everything will be ok. Just tell us," Techno said. 

"I can-can't," They croaked, tears falling off their face onto Wilbur's shirt, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." They quickly apologized, wiping their tears and trying to hide the small puddles left from their tears.

"You can, we want to help you. Please let us help, you're our family and we don't want to see you hurt," Wilbur said.

"What i say isn't perfect and everything has to be perfect or else she'll get mad and i'll get punished," Y/N cried, tears streaming down their face as they tried stopping them from flowing but it wouldn't stop. All those years of pent of emotions rushed out of them like a waterfall. 

"Y/N, tell us what happens please," Tommy tried, "She's not here to get mad, you're ok."

Y/N hesitated, and their heartbeat quickened, their breaths were shallow and they barely took in any air. They looked like a scared rabbit, "....she abuses me."