▲A visit

Y/N walked downstairs to the living room, seeing their brothers standing in front of something. "Whatcha got there?" Y/N asked, trying to poke their head around to see what they were guarding.

"Hello, Y/N!" A cheerful, familiar, voice said from behind them. "Veronica?" Y/N quietly and confusedly asked, tears of happiness pooling into their waterline.

"Surprise!" Wilbur, Tommy, and Techno cheered, moving and doing jazz hands. Y/N saw Veronica, Vee, Jacob, and Daniel. So many emotions filled their brain as they cried, the kids they looked after and watch grow were here- here in a situation where harm couldn't come to any of them.

"We missed you!" Daniel and Veronica shouted, running into Y/N's open arms. They cradled them in their arms as if the two were their own blood- which they practically were.  "Our mommy's let us visit you while Mr. Phil and Mrs. Kirsten went out with them!" Daniel explained.

"Yeah!" Veronica agreed. Y/N had tears on their face as they hugged the children. After a couple minutes they separated, Y/N crouching down to meet their level.

"Do you like your mommys?" Y/N asked. "Yeah, they're both way better than Ms.K. Which honestly? The bar is very low." Jacob joked.

"That's good, I'm glad you guys are happy," Y/N smiled, all they wanted was for them to have good lives. Better lives the foster care or Y/N could never give, "Do you want to see if we can go to the park?"

    "Yeah!!!" Veronica and Daniel cheered.
    "Techno, do me a favor and ask Da- Phil if we can take the four of them to the park?" Y/N asked as Veronica and Daniel danced around.
    "Sure." Techno shrugged.
    "Can you see if Tubbo and Ranboo can come too?" Tommy asked."
    "Yeah, yeah." Techno replied rolling his eyes he then pulled out his phone and texted Phil

"Hey, Y/N?" Vee said, trying to get Y/N's attention. "Yeah?"

"We- uh- we wanted to give this to you.." Jacob said, he sighed into his back pocket and pulled out a necklace with a heart locket and four handmade rainbow loom bracelets with each of the kid's initials on them.

    "Thank you." Y/N said almost in tears just after they had finished crying the first time, taking the gifts and putting them on.
    "No, thank you. We- we probably would've been more fucked up if it weren't for you." Jacob said.
    "Language. And it's no problem, you guys are like my siblings, man." Y/N replied, smiling at Jacob and Vee.

After given the ok from the parents, the 8 children walked to the park, stopping by Tubbo's apartment building to get him and then going to Ranboo's house to get him. The now 10 of them arrived at the park, running around up and down the slides and play area.

"Y/N! Y/N! Push me!" Veronica called, sitting on a swing flailing her legs trying to get it to move. Y/N walked over to her and pushed her as she giggled, "I'm flying! Yay!"
    Daniel came running over, "Princess Veronica, the monster is making you think you're flying! But you're not! Do not fear i will save you!"
    "Brave warrior, you have bested my plan but beware the monster is gonna get you! Rawr!" Y/N said, running towards Daniel as he let out a scream followed by a giggle.
    "Do not worry, Danny boy, for I am the hero of your story." Jacob said, scooping Daniel up in his hands and using a stick to pretend to stab Y/N.
    "Oh no! I've been defeated, I was no match for sir knight Jacob and great warrior Daniel." Y/N said, pretending to faint onto the wood chips that covered the floor of the playground.
    "Ahaha! Yes! Great work, I now knight you, Sir Daniel." Jacob said, having Daniel kneel on Y/N as Jacob used his stick to "knight" him.

The 5(Vee, Veronica, Jacob, Daniel, Y/N) continued to mess around, creating random storylines to follow. "I'm glad they're having fun." Techno said to Wilbur as Tommy, Ranboo, and Tubbo played on the swings.
    "IM GOING TO PUSH YOU OFF, BITCH!" Tommy shouted at Ranboo.
    "Yeah, Y/N meeting up with the people they raised and Tommy.. well being Tommy." Wilbur replied, leaning against a tree with his hands behind his head.

After an hour, the 10 of them returned to their houses, seeing as they all had school tomorrow. Now it left the four Minecraft siblings. "So, uh, you excited for school?" Techno asked Y/N.
    "I mean, I guess yeah. I hope I make at least one friend." Y/N replied.
    "I'm sure you'll make more than one." Wilbur added, patting their shoulder.
    "Oh! Phil, Kristen, how was your time with the Harts?" Y/N asked.
    "They were fun, we just kinda talked over some food. Oh, and they told us some stories Daniel and Veronica told them." Phil answered, making Y/N's heart stop a bit.
    "....like what?" Y/N asked, careful with their words- knowing exactly what the two younger children could've told Y/N's new parents.
    "Just what Ms. K did to you... why didn't you tell us?" Phil answered
    "We know she caused those burns, we knew in our hearts there was more- that there had to be more- but we didn't want to believe that." Kristen added.

Silence filed the room, the air tense as Y/N cringed to themself. Wilbur placed a hand on their shoulder, offering some comfort as Y/N was being confronted by their parents.
    "I- I don't feel like talking about this right now..." Y/N replied quietly. Flashbacks and memories crawling back into their head like a virus that wouldn't leave. Tears pooled in their eyes and they almost started crying.
    "...Ok. That's fine, but me and Phil are always open to talk." Kristen said, bringing Y/N in for a hug.
    "What she said. We're here for you, kiddo." Phil added, patting Y/N's back.

The four children left to their rooms, all doing different things. Y/N fell back into their mind, staring at the locket on their neck and the bracelets on their arms. The people they raised moved on from the trauma that was Ms. K's foster home, but why couldn't Y/N let go? Why were they doomed to suffer with the memories of that place? Their siblings were happy, living the life of their dreams with mothers who care for them. And Y/N knew they lived a similar situation as them, with the loving parents and such but when was it their turn to be truly happy?

_--------------------------------------------

not proofread

ik i said i was probably going to skip the visit chapter but i think Y/N seeing the people they lived with for so long and looked after get their happy ending it'd push them to get theirs too.