classes▲

Boomer laughed at what Y/N said and spoke once more, "Yeah, the three of them play football together. I've never really been into sports, but if they ever needed a new player, I'd probably make the team."
    "Are you humbling yourself?" Y/N asked, leaning closer to the boy as he gave them a coy smile.
    "Not really, Sap, Punz, and Clay are way better than I ever could be. I mean it's reasonable for Clay to be better than the other two but damn, the three combined it's just the team on crack I kid you not." Boomer praised; his eyes shined with admiration as he spoke about his friends.
    "Do they have a game coming up? Maybe I can see just how good they are." Y/N asked. More students filled the room, one that stood out was a blonde with deer antler hair clips either side of their head.
    "Uh yeah actually, this Sunday. I'm probably gonna go too, maybe we could meet up and sit together?" Boomer suggested.
    "Yeah, I'd like that." Y/N smiled, 'first day and I already have plans and a friend? Score!' they thought to themself, unable to keep their giddy happy smile off their face.  The two turned their attention to the front of the room as the teacher entered.

The teacher had light pink hair that went a bit past her shoulders. She wore a navy-blue sailors skirt with a matching shirt. She had light blue eyes with a bit of mascara and eyeliner.
    "Good morning class! I'm going to put on the announcements video and the you guys are free to do whatever for the period after, please do catch up on homework if you're missing anything." Mrs. Shadow-Beans greeted.

    "Haha, I have no assignments to do." Boomer said. He leaned back in his chair with his hands behind his head as the morning announcements played. Y/N paid attention to the announcements, curious of the different clubs and sports that were going on.

    "And this Sunday we do have a football game! So please, if you're interested, support our school. And with that, have a good day everyone." The principle, Mr. Herobrine, finished. The video ended and the class erupted with chatter.
    "Hey, how 'bout we go introduce you to some people." Boomer suggested, nudging Y/N slightly.
   "I- uh, is that a good idea?" Y/N asked, their nerves acting up. Sure they trusted Boomer, but they didn't want to impose on anyone. 
    "Eh, probably." Boomer shrugged. He grabbed their hand and dragged them to a girl with antler hair clips in her hair.

She wore a light green jumper with blue jeans. She had quite a few rings on her fingers and necklaces were seen across their neck as well. "Oh hello, do you two need something?" She asked, looking up at Boomer and Y/N, "It's just you."
    "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?" Boomer whined.
    "You know exactly." She replied, "Who's your friend?"
    "That's Y/N, they just got here." Boomer introduced for the shy person cowering behind him.
    "Oh, sweet. I'm sniff, it's nice to meet you Y/N." She smiled, it was a friendly smile with no malicious intent whatsoever - it was comforting to Y/N, their nerves almost dissipated immediately.
     "Nice to meet- meet you, Sniff." Y/N replied, a shaky smile of their own pressed across their face. They cursed themself for stuttering and hoped it didn't bother Sniff. It didn't, Sniff just smiled at Y/N.

The three spent the rest of the period talking, quickly becoming fast friends as they all clicked and bounced off each other well, occasionally Boomer would say something that caused the entire class to look at him but that's besides the point.

    "Who do you have next, Y/n?" Sniff asked. "Oh uh... English with Ms. Plays." Y/N answered, fumbling with their schedule.
    "Oo, I have her third, Boomer has her last. But she's pretty nice, she loves dogs so if you ever need extra credit write an article on animals and you're guaranteed to get a good grade." Sniff replied. By then home room was over and the students began leaving, heading to their next hour.

They entered English class and knew nobody, which was understandable, but they didn't even recognize anyone from the bus or hallway. They double checked the room number and sat down at an empty seat, hoping it was vacant and they wouldn't get confronted and embarrassed. A minute later a boy wearing a dark green shirt tucked into black ripped jeans walked in. His nose was stuffed in a book with his hands, that held many intricate rings, holding it. He mindlessly sat down next to Y/N, not paying any mind to them, like at all. Not a glance or raised eyebrow. 

Home? {Discontinued}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें