Two

2 Years Later

Jumping over the rope, I slowed down the pace of the skipping rope until I stopped completely. Taking a mouthful of my water, I put the rope back away. Going for a quick shower, I got dressed again.

Walking into my office, I began scrunching out my wet hair. Going to my chair, I towel dried it as much as I could. Flipping my head up, I yelped as I looked straight at the two guys sitting on the other side of my desk. My heart began pounding loudly in my ears, as I stared deeply into the indigo eyes, then to the ocean blue eyes, the two pairs of eyes I still dream about. "Tyson. Jay" I whispered, it sounded more like a question than me just whispering their names. Swallowing hard, I watched Tyson sit forwards. Jay sat stunned in the other chair. After they saved me, I stayed with Tyson for a week. During the night, I had slipped out leaving only a note behind. They never found out the real story behind me and my captor, whose name I later found out to be Malcolm Rosell. All the boys knew was that he was controlling and abusive towards me.

"How have you been?" Jay finally spoke up, getting over his shock. Breaking away from Tyson's eyes, I looked over at Jay. "Busy" I huffed with a smile. Going into my desk drawer, I pulled out a new hair tie. Putting my hair up into a messy bun, I slid the chair backwards. Spinning around, I pulled the file from the cabinet, I slid back over to my desk. Quickly skimming over the file again, I opened my bottom desk drawer. Flicking through the other files, I pulled out the folder, Harry had given me the other day. Putting it on top of the other file, I slammed the drawer closed. Going through the file, I made sure everything was in order. Getting a pen, I handed over the paperwork Tyson needed to sign. Pointing to the lines, I went through the other files. A beep rang through the office. "A delivery for you to sign" my assistant informed me through the intercom. Frowning, I checked the date and time on my watch. Standing up, I took my wet towel and left my office and out to the hall. "Can you hang this up for me?" I asked Jamie and then took the mobile thing from the delivery guy. Signing, I took the small box from him. Taking it back into my office, Tyson just put the pen down as I closed the door. Taking the box over to the cabinets, I pulled out my pocket knife from my boot. Looking over the box, I didn't see any sort of information as to who sent the box.

Flipping open the knife, I cut slowly along the sticky tape. Opening the lid slowly, I saw something black sitting on tissue paper. Frowning harder, I lifted the other side. Inside sat a pile of ropes and on top was the wip from my nightmares. Stepping back, I rushed into the bathroom and hurled everything into my toilet. In the office I heard their chairs scrap as they got up. Pulling away from the toilet bowl, I flushed and closed the lid. Shaking violently, I closed my eyes and began rocking back and forwards. He knew who I was. He found me.