Seventeen

"I came to tell you the verdicts in. He's got life without parole. They're sending him to Darwin for some other cases they have up there against him. They'll probably just keep him up there" nodding she laid down and put her head on my chest. "He needs to know" I whispered under my breath.

"I know" she whispered and sat up.

"As well as the night of the anniversary"

"I already told him that. He was a little hurt but he's okay with it really"

"I'm not sure they are though. Earlier I was going through the apartment looking for keys and Jay asked if I was looking for pregnancy tests... I heard the jealousy behind it... I joked the only dick I had was in my side table. I walked out the bathroom and here he is digging around my drawers" laughing, she laid back. Rolling my eyes, I sat up. "Come on we are going to my new house. First though a shopping trip. Just us girls" getting off the bed, I jumped around and pulled her off the bed. Pushing her towards the bathroom, I noticed her red ass. "And you need moisturizer" I teased as she went for a shower. Going back to the bedroom, I began going through the cupboard. Finding her jeans, and a matching shirt to mine, I grabbed some underwear for her. Finding a pair I held them up to her as she walked towards me, a towel wrapped around her. "These are mine" I informed her, and she grabbed them from me.

"But I like them" she whined and got dressed. Rolling my eyes, I left the bedroom. "Go help your wife. That ass of hers is red raw" I pointed at Grady leaning on the kitchen counter. Talking to Jay and Tyson, who sat on the bar stools.

"That's the point" he threw back at me. But he pushed off the counter anyway and went into the bedroom.

Seeing Delia's bags on the dining table, I went through them. Finding some of my clothes, I gave her a dirty look as she walked out. "Stop stealing my clothes bitch" it was still kind of weird how our relationship dynamic has changed over the past two years. Every so often we have to catch ourselves from dipping back into the Dom and sub roles. Holding up the red leather lingerie, I gave her a pointed look. She just shrugged and went to the fridge. However what I was actually looking for sat at the bottom. Two envelopes of photos sat at the bottom. Grabbing out the one with my name written on it, I put her clothes back away. Handing her, her envelope, I flicked through the pictures. "I forgot about this" I giggled and showed her the picture of us topless on the beach. Smiling, she rolled her eyes. "Right anyway, time to go" I announced and put the photos back in the envelope. Grabbing my shoes, I put them back on as well as my jacket.