Three

"Bailey? Bailey. Hey. Look at me" Tyson whispered and put his hands on my arms. Even through the panic attack, I felt the electricity run up my arms. Looking up at him he gave me a reassuring smile. "It's going to be okay. Come on, let's get you up" helping me stand up, he walked me to the couch looking out over the city. "Ma'am?" Jamie asked worried walking inside. It was only then I noticed Jay was gone, as well as the box. "Jamie cancel every meeting she has for the next two days" Tyson announced and then sat beside me. Pulling me onto his lap, he held me tight against him. Like he did every night all those years ago. Shaking still, I held onto his shirt. I felt numb as my body shut down.

...

At some point I must've passed out in Tyson's arms, cause I found myself in a bland room. The sun was just setting. Getting out of the bed, I found myself still in my work clothes. Shuffling to the closed door, I opened it and found myself in an expensive holiday rental apartment. Bags next to the front door. Three of the bags I realised were mine. On the couch, Jay was tapping his foot on the arm, his head bopping to whatever was playing in his headphones. Roaming my eyes up and down his long, musculine body, I felt myself getting aroused. Feeling me watching him, he pulled his headphones off and looked over at me. "What's with the bags?" I croaked, my throat raw.

"Tyson has business overseas and you're coming with us. We've sorted out your vacation with Harry already... Don't worry it was Jamie who packed your bags not us" he threw his hands up to emphasise innocence.

"I think I'd rather you guys pack my bags than her..." I mumbled to myself. "When are we leaving on this said trip?" I asked walking over and grabbing my duffel bag.

"In 3 hours we leave the apartment, then an hour drive to the airport" he replied looking over the back of the couch.

"I might need to go shopping" I grumbled and took my bags into the bedroom I just left.

Opening the first bag, I found some normal looking clothes. Nothing too out there. Closing it, I went to my second suitcase. Growling, I found lingerie sets I was given from her. Looking further into the bag, I found my swimsuits and some satin PJs. Definitely going to go shopping for underwear. Closing that suitcase I opened my duffel bag. Inside were shoes and some nice going out clothes. I found a few dresses she had also gotten me, at the bottom. They at least were more modest then what I thought she would pack. Zipping the bag back up, I grabbed my phone. Leaving the room, I took off my phone case. "Where's my handbag?" I asked turning my phone completely off.

"Ah in the kitchen" Jay answered and pointed to the small kitchen, sure enough on the counter was my small handbag. Going up to it, I dug around. Finding the sandwich bag underneath everything, I pulled out my phone's SIM card slot. Breaking my SIM card, I grabbed a dirty cup next to the sink. Filling the cup up, I threw the SIM card in the water. Leaving it on the counter, I went and set up my new prepaid phone in the sandwich bag. Putting my case on the prepaid phone, I killed my almost dead battery. Putting it in the bag, I downloaded my contacts from the cloud. My messages also transferring over.

"Right I am going to change, then I need to go get some clothes"

"But all the clothes shops are closed now" he sat up staring at me like I had lost my mind.

"I know a shop, the owner owes me a favour" I smirked and then went and got changed.