Four

Leaving the room, I was surprised to see Tyson sitting on the couch next to Jay. "So where is this shop of yours?" Tyson grumbled. Still the charmer I see.

"I'm driving" is all I said, a smile lighting up my face. Holding my hand out, he threw the keys to me. The Dodge emblem shining brightly up at me. Leaving the apartment the boys quick on my heels. Spinning the keys around my finger, I got in the elevator. Hitting the basement, Tyson leaned in the corner of the elevator, while Jay just looked on his phone. Getting to the basement, I walked out. I didn't have to go far, the car sat near the elevator. The new Dodge Durango sat shining sexily in all black and tint. Going up to it excitedly, I unlocked the doors and got in. Fixing the seat, I started the engine with the start button. Moving my phone from my pocket, I sat it in the charging bay. My phone making the charging noise.

Pulling out the car spot was a bit of a challenge as I got used to the gears and the engine horsepower. Leaving the parking area, I turned left and took off towards the outskirts of the city.

...

Pulling into the parking lot of a warehouse, I drove around to the back door. Being stopped by security, I rolled down the window. "He'll be happy to see you," the security guard, Max smiled at me.

"He better be" I teased. Opening the roller doors, I pulled into the warehouse. Parking next to the Jaguar, I rolled the window up, grabbed my phone and got out.

The boys also got out. Locking the car, I threw the keys back to Tyson. The warehouse had been blocked halfway off by large walls. Looking up, I saw him standing in the window of his playroom, he was in his usual work clothes. A tie hung off his neck, his shirt was pulled out his pants. In his hands was a thin piece of wood, a fully naked girl stood beside him. My mouth watered, and I shivered a little. Stepping away from the window, he disappeared into the red hue of his lights. Walking up to the door, I went inside. Inside was a massive penthouse. It was very bland, but given they don't really stay here, it wasn't really personalised. Stepping through the arch into the main living room he stood against the railing looking out over the downstairs. The paddle now gone from his hands. Behind him, the girl walked up to him now with a lace thong on and a lace robe hanging off her body. Smiling happily at them, I rushed up the stairs. Meeting me halfway, she grabbed onto my face and slammed her lips onto mine. Her hand went straight to my ass. Moaning lowly, she pulled away, leaving us a little breathless. Grady walked over and did the same to me. However he didn't do it for as long or as hard as Delia. Wiping my mouth, he stepped away and he looked back downstairs. I had forgotten about the boys following me.