Eleven

Taking off, I ran for many blocks until I hit the centre of the city. Going into a mall, I went to a place that had some burner phones. Paying for one, I looked up at the staff member "I need to use the back door" frowning. He just nodded. Pointing to the direction of it, I rushed out of the store. Quickly opening the phone, I dialled my father's old work phone number. "Hello who is this?"

"Reggie, meet me for lunch" hanging up, I broke the phone and threw it into a storm drain. Throwing the hood on, I ran to the safehouse. Going inside, I found Reggie, my dad's old assistant, pacing the room. A bag sat on the table. "I left something in the house, a SIM card. I need you to also get a letter to some people" nodding he gave me a notepad and pen. Writing down a letter to Jay and Tyson, vaguely explaining where I was going, I wrote a second to Grady. "Is she there?"

"Yes waiting" nodding to him, he handed me the bag straps.

"That goes to Grady Harrold and this to Tyson Graham" I wrote the names on the folded letters just to be extra sure. Handing him the letters, I grabbed the bag and took the keys he held out to me.

2 Years Later

Stepping off the plane. Delia and I carried some of our bags straight to the middle SUV. Giving a bodyguard our bags, he put them in the back, while we climbed into the backseat. Getting the rest of our luggage, he put them in the back. Once everything was ready the guards climbed into the three SUV's. Taking Delia's hand, I squeezed it reassuringly. Smiling back at me, she laid her head on my shoulder. Kissing the top of her head, I watched the city fly by.

Pulling around the back of the court house, we got out of the SUV and grabbed our backpacks. Following the guards to a private room, I found Reggie and Henry sitting at a table in the middle of the room. Pacing back and forwards was Grady. Hearing us walk in, he rushed straight to Delia. He had bags under his eyes, and his hair was longer. He looked older, more stressed. Reggie still looked like the same handsome self he has always been. Henry however had more grey hairs and more wrinkles sporting his face. I guess I didn't look the same either, especially now that I had my naturally chocolate brown hair falling to my waist. "Is there somewhere we can get ready?" I asked, ignoring the full make out session happening beside me.

"Yes right through there" Reggie confirmed pointing towards a door off to my right. Going straight to it, I quickly changed into a checkered skirt and a black long sleeved shirt. Doing my makeup, grabbing the top half of my hair, I braided it. Letting the rest hang, I grabbed out the heels and put those on too. Zipping the bag back up until it was closed, I smirked at my reflection in the mirror. Grabbing my bag, I left the small bathroom, smacking Delia's ass for her to hurry up, I sat down at the table. "You think it's a slam dunk on life?" I asked tapping my finger on the table as I looked over at Henry.

"I have a feeling it will be but you know the chances" he answered looking up at me. Nodding, he catched me up on the case.