Five

"What ya doin' here? We weren't expecting you till tomorrow" Delia spoke up, looking me over. My nipples were hard against my shirt, my sports bra doing little to cover them. "I actually have to get my bag. I am going away." I announced. They both stepped backwards shocked.

"But why?" Grady spoke up, breaking his staring at the boys to me.

"He found me, sent me the ropes and whip," I explained and stepped away and towards our shared bedroom.

"Do they know? And who are they?" Delia whispered so only I could hear her as she followed me.

"Tyson and Jay are the ones who saved me. They only know he controlled me and would beat me"

"So they don't know about the whipping?" She asked a little too loud. Grady's eyes flicked to us.

"No" I hissed low and grabbed my clothes from my small dresser. Hopefully they didn't hear that. "Slave" Grady growled in warning further down the hall. My body shivered with the control I let them have over me. "Sorry Masters" I whispered and closed the drawer.

"If we didn't have company, you'd be punished for that" Delia's tone changed into her dominant voice. Nodding, I left the room, my body so turned on, I was in a frustrated mess as I went down the stairs. "When will you be back?" Grady called out as I went into the small office.

"I actually don't know that" I called back and flicked an accusing look to Tyson who was too busy staring up at the couple.

"When will she be back?" Grady growled turning the question to Tyson and Jay.

"We'll be back in a month or two. I myself am not too sure, just depends on how the meetings go for me" grabbing my backup laptop and tablet. I put it all in the backpack next to the desk, from last week.

Giving the bag to Jay, I went back up to Delia and Grady. "I'll see you soon" I smiled at them. Hugging me they kissed me quickly goodbye.

...

Boarding the private jet, the boys were still quiet. They hadn't said anything since we left the warehouse. I was still a frustrated mess as I sat down in a chair. Buckling up, the restraints made the feeling worse. Closing my eyes, I tried to focus on everything else but the smell of their cologne only made me wetter. "How long is flight going to be?" I asked, still keeping my eyes closed as we took off. My body felt light as we gained altitude, which made it even worse. "30 minutes we have to stay in a hotel for a day, I have an early morning meeting" Tyson's deep voice made me grip onto the arms of the chair. "Okay" I mumbled and pulled out my headphones again and put them in. I needed to get out of this plane and find myself a release and soon.