Seven

Going back to the bar she ordered a different shot, a 'Black Rose' this time. Giving us the two shots each, I looked at my two shots. Pulling my phone out, I took a picture. They were so pretty. Tapping one against hers, I took them both down quickly. Holding onto her hand, we walked with them high in the air and we swayed back to the VIP area. Letting us through, she went over to her husband while I sat at the end of the sofa. The two boys sat whispering to themselves across from me. Everyone had already left and were doing their own thing so it was only us 5 left. Looking down, I casually played with the ties connecting the two breast pieces together.

I wonder if they had realised I wasn't wearing anything underneath. Further down the seat, Gretch got up and pulled her husband out to the dancefloor, but not before whispering something to the security. The glass looking out onto the dancefloor turned black and the security closed the double red doors. Hiding us from the world. The two boys hadn't even noticed they were still talking intently. Grabbing onto one of the loose ends of the knot, I slowly pulled it, my eyes never leaving them. Still not noticing, I ran my finger down the middle of my breasts, the ties loosening. My breasts almost spilling out. Jay's eyes finally did flick towards me and whatever he was saying, he stopped mid sentence. Tyson's eyes also flicked to me. Their pupils both dilated and followed my finger as I dragged it up and down lightly between my breasts. "What are you doing?" Tyson growled, his eyes still following my finger.

"I'm not sure what you mean" I played innocently, my head tilting to the side. Moving my finger further up, I began tracing the top of my breasts. "I want to go back to the penthouse" I pouted and stood up. Grabbing my coat, I threw it on and left the room. The security guards were surprised at me exiting.

Walking out to the car, the guys followed behind me. Getting in the backseat, I looked at my phone like it was the most interesting thing in the world. Swiping around aimlessly, we took off towards Tyson's new penthouse. Every so often Jay would look in the rearview mirror at me and Tyson would look back at me. Maybe it was a good thing Jamie packed for me.

...

Pulling into the car spot, I got out and rushed to the penthouse elevator before they could get out. Just as Jay got to the elevator, the doors closed shut and I was taken up to the last floor. Rushing straight to my room upstairs, I locked myself inside and quickly pulled out the burgundy lingerie set. Stripping from the dress, I pulled the stockings on. Pulling on the bra and underwear, I clipped the underwear to the stockings. Pulling on the sheer black robe, I left the room. I made it to the top of the stairs just as the elevator doors opened. Walking sexily down the stairs to the middle, they both stood open mouthed up looking up at me. "I am going to bed" I smiled and turned walking back up the stairs. Downstairs they both ran to the stairs. Stopping in front of the master bedroom, I looked over my shoulder back at them. "I think I'd rather this bed" I smirked and went inside. Dropping the robe on the way, I climbed into the middle of the king bed. They both stalked towards the bed, their eyes running wildly over my body. Pointing my two index fingers at them both, I made a 'come here' motion with both. They both jumped on the bed, either side of me. Tyson was the first to slam his lips onto mine. My heart clenched excitedly. It was finally happening. Pulling away from Tyson, I slammed my lips onto Jay's. Pulling away, I sat up. From my room I heard my phone blaring.