Six

Driving to the hotel, the boys dropped the bags off and then left for the meeting that had been shifted to a late dinner. Going straight to a bathroom, I went straight in for a hot shower. Feeling the burning on my skin, I ran my hand down to my clit. Touching it, I moaned loudly. I was so turned on, it was starting to hurt. Rubbing my clit, I leaned against the cold shower wall. Pinching my nipple hard, I felt my release coming on quickly. Moving my hand from my nipples, I grabbed onto my throat. Behind my closed eyes, I saw Tyson's indigo eyes as he gripped my throat tight and watched me touch myself, small growls I imagined him to make, coming from his chest. Behind me, I would feel the paddle skimming over my ass and then it was gone just to connect with it with a slap. Jay's tattooed knuckles would skim down my ribs, then another slap would come. My body shook harder as I came, harder than I normally do. Moaning so fucking loud, I slid down the wall, my legs unable to hold my weight. Breathing heavily, I sat there for a long time.

Getting up, I showered and then went to the bed. Not caring to put clothes on, I crawled into the bed and passed out.

...

Walking in after Jay, I was transported into a place I had long ago left behind. The club was different now, it was completely renovated. Everything was in different places, but I remember the old layout like the back of my hand. Getting our hands stamped, I pulled off my trench coat. "Damn" a guy a few steps away, slurred, his eyes running all over me. Looking him over, I smirked and winked at him. At least I had one intended effect. Jay looked back at me, his eyes devouring me slowly. Thankfully the small amount of padding over my breasts hid how turned on I was already. Making sure I swayed sexily, I walked over to where I saw Tyson's head. His hair was slicked back like usual, he wore jeans and a nice button up shirt. Jay however had his hair running more free, it still had moose in it but not much. He wore jeans and a rock t-shirt and a leather jacket. Every girl was looking them over and staring while every guy looked me over and drooled. I wanted to growl so bad at all the women. I was so fucking jealous of two guys that weren't even mine.

Going through into the VIP area, Tyson looked over at us from where he leaned against the wall. His eyes roaming over my body unashamed. Smiling happily, I went and sat down. If they keep staring at me like they are, I was going to fuck them both right here. Which I wasn't opposed to, however I doubt the business guys that just arrived would like it very much. Standing up, I went over to the two guys. Touching their arms lightly, I smiled politely as the boys introduced me to the other guys and some of their partners. None of the girls I really connected with. They were all too up their asses, however the last one, the wife of Tyson's business partner, Gretchen. I could see as a friend. "You wanna get a drink?" she asked as the boys began talking about work. Nodding, I wrapped my arm through hers. Leaving the VIP area, we went to the bar and ordered some shot drinks called 'Big Bang'.

Taking down two shots of it, I groaned as my throat burned. It's been too long since I went out and had a drink. Or a drink altogether. Taking her hand, I pulled her onto the dance floor. Dancing around silly, to the music, we laughed happily. Okay I really liked her. "So you and the boys? You with them, with them? Or are you just...?" shocked I stopped and looked at her.

"We aren't... But why are you saying them? Normally someone would ask which one" I asked pulling her off the dancefloor and towards the bathroom.

"Well they like to date one girl. No one really knows that but my husband spilled his guts on it when I tried setting them both up, with two different women" she shrugged as we went into the bathroom.

"So they are into the throuple thing?"

"Why do you think they are both so single? Guys like that would have a girl every other day but they don't" she explained. Smiling happily, I washed my hands.

"Well I guess that makes one thing easier to understand about them" I shrugged mostly to myself.